• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

I remember the gold old days here when people thought that Daniel Bryan was going be FE'd.

So when people talk about Ryder now it just means he is safe. Besides he moves merchandise and thats important to the WWE. People in danger are JTG, Alex Riley, Percy Watson, Yoshi Tatsu, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan and Ted Diabise Jr.

Using Chikarametrics I have bolded the people I expect will keep their jobs from your list.

EDIT: Actually Tatsu is questionable now that I think about it, but I'll keep him in the "safe" pile.

FyreWulff

Sigh.

Why couldn't he catch on!

Every time he almost got a character they killed it.

I don't care of it was his dad's gimmick, he should have been the rich guy that buys titles/ pays wrestlers to lose / etc. I thought they were going to finally do this with the Million Dollar Belt and bringing Virgil back, and it went nowhere.

Instead they just tried to get him over as generic CAW heel and it didn't work.

Carnby

Hello Mister Sand Man. The dirt sheets are saying that Rock will be losing at Royal Rumble. So I ask you...

nervous_zps27aa45f0.jpg

Top Bottom