• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Kaladin

I'm watching Seth Rollins wrestle Corey Graves on NXT.....this Corey Graves guy is great btw.....but the most interesting thing is both of these guys are wrestling in pants, not tights. Rollins is in The Shield gear minus the top and Graves is in his normal pants gear. It's a refreshing change from the usual colorful tights.

Kacho

Gold Member
I'd reserve my judgment about them making the crowd care about him until they go to someplace in the midwest and show that he is over, I'm not buying it. What has his character development been since turning face? What has been done that will get him cheered away from a large Hispanic audience? Hell, Kofi gets a bigger pop than face Del Rio has been getting

When I was at the RAW taping in DC the crowd was going pretty wild for Del Rio when he enziguri'd Big Show in the match with Ricardo.

I'm watching Seth Rollins wrestle Corey Graves on NXT.....this Corey Graves guy is great btw.....but the most interesting thing is both of these guys are wrestling in pants, not tights. Rollins is in The Shield gear minus the top and Graves is in his normal pants gear. It's a refreshing change from the usual colorful tights.
I thought the same thing when I was watching NXT earlier tonight. I love the loor of the shield with their vests on wrestling, and with their gear minus their tops.

Is this sounding weird? I'm totally straight. But if I'm going to watch oily men wrestle I want some variety.

Kaladin

I thought the same thing when I was watching NXT earlier tonight. I love the loor of the shield with their vests on wrestling, and with their gear minus their tops.

Is this sounding weird? I'm totally straight. But if I'm going to watch oily men wrestle I want some variety.

It adds realness to the show, like these are two guys just fighting vs two characters fighting.

Ithil

He kind of cracked through that shell a little bit on Raw, then completely pounced through that shell on Main Event. (Ignore the video title.)

Haeeeeeeeeeh? Haaaaaaaaaaaaah?

Related, somewhat.
4kNUg.jpg

Kaladin

I'm watching this week's NXT and got to the Emma vs Paige match.....and on Emma's entrance, I'll just quote Regal: "What on earth is she doing?"

gUZSt.gif

Kaladin

Getting...noticed? Sort of? Paige is mega over, though, it's neat.

I think Paige is over because she's not the diva sterotype, kinda the same reason AJ got over initially....

PAC debut next week!!!! He's still the man that gravity forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There aren't enough exclamation marks.

Aiii

So not worth it
Trent was one of their least used people. I bet someone at payroll told Vince about some of the people he was paying and not using and they finally realized that's just a bit silly.

Which is good, I've never been a fan of keeping jobbers under contract, the wrestler is being held back and it just means more squash matches on TV with people nobody cares about.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Sandow make fun of Rock and his obsession with twitter? He seems to be the only one allowed to make fun of social media.

strobogo

Banned
I like Trent a lot. I don't know why they hire these guys that they won't even use as jobbers. He should have taken Eva Braun's spot on the roster. He's better than Justin Gabriel, though not as pretty.

So raw is in kaitlyns hometown and she is wrestling for the title. They might pull he trigger.

Hopefully we get a 2003 rock concert and not trying to start trend in twitter rock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unfortunate news for me - Buggy Nova was released from WWE developmental. :(

It's depressing just how much more exciting these shows are just from the show intro, pyros and crowds.
Yup all of that.

Also, Mean Street was a good example of cronies being effective. A lot of times when they setup main events you've already seen Sheamus brogue kick the guy. Why watch the match? Here street gets fed to the Rock and you're left wanting more.

Top Bottom