• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

tumblr_meo2ifwbvO1rkxaj4o1_400.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Why is VPW2 still such a great wrestling game? I played it today (after the painstaking amount of time to rename everyone and make the non-AJPW guys look right) and it is still so good. I don't understand why AKI changed the engine for No Mercy. Not very significantly, but pretty noticeably and I think for the worse. Not that No Mercy isn't boss as fuck, too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why is VPW2 still such a great wrestling game? I played it today (after the painstaking amount of time to rename everyone and make the non-AJPW guys look right) and it is still so good. I don't understand why AKI changed the engine for No Mercy. Not very significantly, but pretty noticeably and I think for the worse. Not that No Mercy isn't boss as fuck, too.

They had to add in a few match types that were popular in the WWF at the time which added a lot of extra junk to four player matches.

I think the greatest legacy of No Mercy was the last minute replacement of the Big Show with Steven Richards.

Last year's Rock concert crap was the worst.

No more of that please. Give me a serious feud.

Kyoufu hates the Rock Concert, what a surprise

When he saw it last year, he tried to gouge out his eyes

Says he prefers serious stuff not an embarrassing schtick

Could've fooled me, doesn't he wear wrestling shirts in public?

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody, lets rock

Kyoufu's closet's fully stocked

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

HnLSL.gif

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody, lets rock

rZylC.gif

Flawless.

RBH

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody, lets rock

HnLSL.gif
looolllllll

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The more I watch Scott Hall matches, the more bummed out I get. I don't think there's a more gifted wrestler when you talk about everything you need. He had the perfect build, big enough to be intimidating, but he could work against a giant as a babyface. Awesome selling, awesome swagger in the ring(I mean, Rock straight up did the Razor punches), awesome finisher.

Real bummer. Shame about the hair too.

Novid

Banned
holy fucking shit O_____________O

I guess this is why they raided youtube a couple of months ago? I hope they start uploading RAWs too.

"I PROVED-UH TO THE WORLD-UH THAT I AM THE GAME-UH NOT STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN-UH"

didnt they test out a HD cam back around 2002 or so?

I would mark out if Shelton was a surprise entrant.

I think I would mark out even more if MVP was a surprise entrant, but MVP has expressed anti-WWE shit in his twitter before. Hasn't stopped others in the past, really.

Kacho

Gold Member
A few, WWE was apparently reaching out to former mid card talent to bulk up the roster, and of course he's no longer contracted to ROH.

Huh. Very interesting.

Shelton, to me, was the original John Morrison. Lot's of talent, but never really transitioned to stardom the way they should have.

Top Bottom