• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

ikvQEA9HMHtzP.gif

Ambrose furious over Ryback interrupting his chance to face up with Foley at last.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Results from WORLDS COLLIDE, the free DPPV that aired tonight. Don't click if you plan on watching.

Bish comes out, says he's making matches and anyone that loses to him gets deleted. Calls out Dragonzord.

Bish loses via Submission to Dragonzord. After the match Bish and Mumei beat down Dragonzord off-camera and cart him away in a stretcher. Apparently Bish does what he wants.

Panda is shown backstage with Bootaaay, helping him warm up. Soulplaya and Laserfrog interrupt, wish each other luck, and leave.

Mumei and Stephanie come out - the GAF Frenemy Tag Titles will be a ladder match and the participants will be chosen by Roulette. It pairs Sokantish and Mr. Sandman against Pepsi City and McNeily.

Jaekwon15 is called out for a match by Fallingedge - FE says that since Jaekwon summoned Bish to clean up the GWF, he's gonna pay. Fallingedge gets the win via...submission.

Mr. Sandman and Sokantish ambush Pepsi City and McNeily backstage to gain the upper hand. The tag match does some insane spots, but ends when Pepsi City manages to punch Mr. Sandman off the ladder and grab the belts. New and first Tag Team Frenemy champions, McNeily and Perspicacity!

Beef is found knocked out, outside, by Mumei. Mumei gets Bish, and they cart him off into the void.

Heavy's TV Title defense is next as well as his streak - against Marius_ from Pop-GAF. Heavy picks up the win via...submission. As expected. Good on Heavy for repping GWF.

Laserfrog and Bootaaay exchange kind words, filled with respect and mutual admiration.

Strobogo and Shark Johnson get into a brawl again, ending when Shark Johnson smashes Strobogo with a Fisherman's Buster on the concrete.

Laserfrog and Bootaaay meet in Hell in a Cell to determine the true champion. A hard fought match, never touch the cage, but ends when the Frog Lock hits Bootaaay after a spirited exchange. Your new champion, Laserfrog!

After the match, Mumei and Bishoptl delete Beef and Dragonzord from the GWF. Gone without a trace. Bish says there'll be more next week. Gulp.

Dark match was Soulplaya defeating Jaekwon15.

Good show, got weird.

Mr. Sandman Touted after the match he was in:
http://www.tout.com/u/djsandman

To those that watched GWF and know what happened (or dont care about spoilers) go to minute mark 32:30. HERITAGE

Great timestamp. HERITAGE!

EDIT: my god I'm dying laughing at that. everyone should see that timestamp

GWF link: http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/357156841

SoulPlaya

more money than God
okay ive begun watching. Dragonzord vs Bish in a permaban match. and i am rooting for Dragonzord for using Beth Phoenix entrance.

edit

lawler commentary? that sucks.
The real commentary is in the chat box, but you've got to be there live to feel that.

Just watched the DPPV (so much faster without commercials and Heavy matches)

Dragonzord got screwed, we all saw Bish tapping.

Nice work out there McNei1y, I'll be sure to Tout this week in celebration of our GHWHFHTHSHHHCC win

Not sure why a couple of true mat technicians like Laserfrog and Bootaaay were put in a Cell, but I suppose it did prevent any interference by B. Arthur or any of the other cronies.

Jamie OD

GWF Results from WORLDS COLLIDE, the free DPPV that aired tonight. Don't click if you plan on watching.

Bish comes out, says he's making matches and anyone that loses to him gets deleted. Calls out Dragonzord.

Bish loses via Submission to Dragonzord. After the match Bish and Mumei beat down Dragonzord off-camera and cart him away in a stretcher. Apparently Bish does what he wants.

Panda is shown backstage with Bootaaay, helping him warm up. Soulplaya and Laserfrog interrupt, wish each other luck, and leave.

Mumei and Stephanie come out - the GAF Frenemy Tag Titles will be a ladder match and the participants will be chosen by Roulette. It pairs Sokantish and Mr. Sandman against Pepsi City and McNeily.

Jaekwon15 is called out for a match by Fallingedge - FE says that since Jaekwon summoned Bish to clean up the GWF, he's gonna pay. Fallingedge gets the win via...submission.

Mr. Sandman and Sokantish ambush Pepsi City and McNeily backstage to gain the upper hand. The tag match does some insane spots, but ends when Pepsi City manages to punch Mr. Sandman off the ladder and grab the belts. New and first Tag Team Frenemy champions, McNeily and Perspicacity!

Beef is found knocked out, outside, by Mumei. Mumei gets Bish, and they cart him off into the void.

Heavy's TV Title defense is next as well as his streak - against Marius_ from Pop-GAF. Heavy picks up the win via...submission. As expected. Good on Heavy for repping GWF.

Laserfrog and Bootaaay exchange kind words, filled with respect and mutual admiration.

Strobogo and Shark Johnson get into a brawl again, ending when Shark Johnson smashes Strobogo with a Fisherman's Buster on the concrete.

Laserfrog and Bootaaay meet in Hell in a Cell to determine the true champion. A hard fought match, never touch the cage, but ends when the Frog Lock hits Bootaaay after a spirited exchange. Your new champion, Laserfrog!

After the match, Mumei and Bishoptl delete Beef and Dragonzord from the GWF. Gone without a trace. Bish says there'll be more next week. Gulp.

Dark match was Soulplaya defeating Jaekwon15.

Good show, got weird.

Mr. Sandman Touted after the match he was in:
http://www.tout.com/u/djsandman

Great timestamp. HERITAGE!

EDIT: my god I'm dying laughing at that. everyone should see that timestamp

GWF link: http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/357156841

I thought the story creator in WWE 13 allowed branching out different scenes depending on the results. Unless
Dragonzord and Beef were always supposed to get deleted anyway

Top Bottom