• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

That's correct mate,
Miz is the official new Nature Boy. Forget about Charles Robinson, foget about David Flair, forget about everyone else NOT NAMED MIZ on the WWE roster. The Miz is the official successor to The Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Congratulations WWE, I think you just broke the IWC.

But he doesn't have the swagger. Not remotely.

Big mistake WWE
It should have been Ziggler. At least for a while. When it comes to the MIZ, If the WWE hype machine couldn't help him, What the hell can Ric Flair do?

Hey Soul I just saw a guy downtown who looked like bald Kane but shorter and thinner. I would have asked for a picture for your private collection but I didn't have a way to explain anyone liking Kane.

That's correct mate,
Miz is the official new Nature Boy. Forget about Charles Robinson, foget about David Flair, forget about everyone else NOT NAMED MIZ on the WWE roster. The Miz is the official successor to The Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Congratulations WWE, I think you just broke the IWC.

I had forgotten about David Flair until you brought him up, jerk.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hey Soul I just saw a guy downtown who looked like bald Kane but shorter and thinner. I would have asked for a picture for your private collection but I didn't have a way to explain anyone liking Kane.
We already have a Kane lookalike, and he's famous.

Behold, Matt Cain!

1339650338_9244_matt%2520cain.jpeg

jmdajr

So Rey is coming back.

Is Alberto going to tell him..

"I'm sorry for calling you a little dog. Give me a hug! Its is.. destiny!"

Like the complete opposite of the, "you were supposed to be my friend!" segment.

McNei1y

So Rey is coming back.

Is Alberto going to tell him..

"I'm sorry for calling you a little dog. Give me a hug! Its is.. destiny!"

Like the complete opposite of the, "you were supposed to be my friend!" segment.

"You rock bottomed me last year."
"Nobody remembers that"

The only company that tried to be the next WCW was WWA, but they weren't intended to be a long term promotion.

I remember WWA's first big PPV in the US in February 2002. Main event was advertised to be Jeff Jarrett vs. Macho Man Randy Savage. Show starts, and the promoter is on. "Hey guyz, uh, Savage isn't going to be here." Bret Hart comes out, "Savage isn't going to be here, his replacement is BRIAN CHRISTOPHER!" lmao.

Also, The Road Dogg was heavily advertised. He wasn't there either and they didn't even mention him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did his match with jaekwon just become canon? It makes sense that his ruthless assault on the Four Kings would start with the man that unleashed hell!

Jaekwon's actions are gaf-canon yes. Whether Soulplaya has an issue with Bish himself, well, we'll have to see.

Miz doesn't have any of the charisma, swagger or ring/mic work of Ric Flair. Sorry. To make it worse, he's a face. They should make Alberto into a Mexican Flair.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not in the slightest. Although his current gimmick is the only time I've actually enjoyed watching him.

You are literally the first person on the entire internet I've seen say they have enjoyed face Mix. Wow. He's pretty much universally hated even more now then when he was a heel. Not to mention the utter hate everyone has for MizTV.

Shocking.

Enfinit

You are literally the first person on the entire internet I've seen say they have enjoyed face Mix. Wow. He's pretty much universally hated even more now then when he was a heel. Not to mention the utter hate everyone has for MizTV.

Shocking.

I know, it's weird. I'm the only one I know that likes face Miz too. Just something about his wit and humor as a face just makes me laugh. I found him really, really goddamn annoying as a heel, with the whole whiny "everyone look at me I'm the best and not that other guy I'm awesome!!!" mentality. At least now he doesn't seem like a little bitch.

That's my two cents anyways. Although I'm definitely not a fan of his pube beard.

jred2k

Miz doesn't really feel like he's changed all that much. He just panders more, tries to put down heels instead of faces, and they're pairing him with crowd favourites to try and win people over.

He's going to need to learn how to throw furniture a lot better before I can see myself caring about him.

Top Bottom