• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Watching ECW blood sport on Netflix.
This four corners match is insane

Who were the participants?
It sounds familiar.

Watching this PPV tonight.

663867Wrestle-Zone_net_walid26-Hulk_Hogan_vs_Sting__WCW_Title_Starrcade_1997__avi_snapshot_07_00_12010_11_25_18_48_041.jpg.jpg

Mr.Swag

Banned
We are part of a gentlemens club.

The match has Jericho, Shane Douglas (franchise), pitbull#2, and 2 cold Scorpio

Now watching tommy dreamer and Brian lee in a weapons match

If I wasn't busy Friday night I would go check out the house show. In LA

Cena vs Zig Zags
Ryback vs Punk for the title
Cesaro in action
Mysterio also

Sounds like it's gonna be a good show

It seems like your potential is going to be wasted no matter where you go, but I am hesitantly excited about the future of the WWE. It is looking very... European *Sips coffee*

Kaladin

The best wrestling is in the indies.

The best training is in Japan (seriously, just look at guys like Ricochet and Rich Swann after going to Japan).

The best working schedule is in TNA.

The biggest platform is in WWE.

Why can't we have all of this in one place?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

The best training is in Japan (seriously, just look at guys like Ricochet and Rich Swann after going to Japan).

I disagree with some of this BUTTTTT.

You can't get best wrestling with it because best wrestling doesn't drive viewership in order to allow a great working schedule, or a huge platform. WWE's platform is so huge because they work their wrestlers to death. No time for training out there. Groom them for TV.

Kyoufu

Because Vince.

Because wrestling doesn't draw and TNA doesn't make as much money as WWE.

Say what you want about The Best and Worst of WWE Raw, but this

Brandon Stroud said:
I don’t want to see Flair wrestle again and compromise his “last” WWE match, but I really really really want to see Cesaro launch him into the air, then uppercut him as he’s coming down sideways.

had me laughing out loud for like two minutes straight.

Hard to say.

I think that the best wrestling in the world is going on in PWG at the moment, but when I think about what I consider their MOTY (Threemendous III - Tag Triple Threat Ladder), that match really only worked because of the venue and the crowd. You could put on the exact same match in front of a WWE audience and it would fall flat.

I think the best training has always been in Japan, no? I suppose Calgary was at one point, but that was largely due to being the biggest/best school in North America. Lance Storm just isn't bringing in the kind of talent that Stu could.

TNA guys mostly work smaller/local indy shows right?

strobogo

Banned
I'm amazed at how much I was liking Lance Hoyt in WWE. I thought he was terrible in TNA, but he was one of my favorite B-show guys to watch when he left.

Top Bottom