• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk? Yeah I agree.

I don't think anyone wants to see Punk vs Taker again though. Even if Taker did get set on fire during that one PPV's OPENING BOUT. Jeezus, what a horrible program that was...

McNei1y

All of this talk of Kane and Taker is cool and stuff... but then they'll be on Raw some weeks later getting threats from some heel about how they were bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't want to see Undertaker anymore. He's a shell of his former self, and if he was going to put a young guy over, he would have already done it by now.

Problem is at this point I'm done with Taker. He had the right exit last year. Kane is still great unless he wants to retire there's no reason to pull the plug on him.

Kaladin

Match ends, stadium goes black. Lights come back on, all that remains in the ring is a mask and a black hat.

I don't want to see Undertaker anymore. He's a shell of his former self, and if he was going to put a young guy over, he would have already done it by now.

The urn and mask lying in the center of the ring, and instead of the lights coming on, druids enter the arena carrying torches and leading Paul Bearer to the ring. He collects the remains and goes to the back with a sad look on his face.

The urn and mask lying in the center of the ring, and instead of the lights coming on, druids enter the arena carrying torches and leading Paul Bearer to the ring. He collects the remains and goes to the back with a sad look on his face.
If they could hold this off til next year it would be amazing.

yeah, cool imagery, the mask and the hat... how about the shitty match before all that?

it's Kane vs Taker... in 2013.

All they have to do is hit each other with weapons, kick out of many finishers and roll around in selling agony for a good 10 minutes of dead time altogether in a 40 minute match and you've got what most would consider a 5 Star WM match up, it's the new Taker formula.
Plus it would be in 2014, even better.

Pavaloo

I think both men are capable of making the other look really good. Hell I think Kane can make Taker look awesome if he's too hurt to do any crazy moves. Anyway, the reason I want these 2 relics in 2013 of all times, is because it's just perfect on a thematic level.

Jamie OD

Isn't Paul still trapped inside that freezer Edge and Kane left him in? You can have the druids carry down Paul while he is frozen inside a block of ice.

jred2k

Isn't Paul still trapped inside that freezer Edge and Kane left him in? You can have the druids carry down Paul while he is frozen inside a block of ice.

han-solo-frozen-in-carbonite_3.jpg

jmdajr

Looks like WWE is trying to sign Lesnar to another year long deal with the same idea behind his current one.

hrrrmmmm. Well Rick is probably Sayonra after Mania for good maybe.
Maybe they will ride that Lesnar thing until Stone Cold is ready.

After that I don't know.

Can they bring Batista back?

What old mega star still has gas in the tank?

McNei1y

hrrrmmmm. Well Rick is probably Sayonra after Mania for good maybe.
Maybe they will ride that Lesnar thing until Stone Cold is ready.

After that I don't know.

Can they bring Batista back?

I want Batista back.

Enfinit

- Batista
- Goldberg
- Kurt Angle
- RVD
- Bobby Lashley
- Shelton Benjamin
- Hardy's/Dudley's

I guess this is more a matter of who I'd like to see back in the WWE before they retire versus who could still compete in the ring adequately. Batista's the only one on the list that I could see still being able to put on a decent match. Maybe Goldberg, Lashley, or Benjamin.

jmdajr

- Batista
- Goldberg
- Kurt Angle
- RVD
- Bobby Lashley
- Shelton Benjamin
- Hardy's/Dudley's

I guess this is more a matter of who I'd like to see back in the WWE before they retire versus who could still compete in the ring adequately. Batista's the only one on the list that I could see still being able to put on a decent match. Maybe Goldberg, Lashley, or Benjamin.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Nice one bro.

Mega star ;)

Enfinit

AHAHAHAHAHA

Nice one bro.

Mega star ;)
He's so underrated!

Angle would be the best one to come back.

I'm convinced it'll happen eventually. Although it probably won't be for a match, most likely when he gets inducted to the Hall of Fame.

Speaking of the Hall of Fame, the next rumored inductees are Bob Backland and, the headliners, DX (without Chyna). Supposedly WWE reached out to Sammartino again but he told them to go fuck themselves.

TNA's lawsuit against WWE is officially over, as it was dismissed on Wednesday. TNA filed a motion saying that all sides had reached terms and agreed to end the lawsuit. Each side paid their own legal costs.

doubling back around to the divas discussion i invite you to pull up a seat make some lasgna and watch the greatest womens wrestling match ever.

Manami Toyota vs Kyoko Inoue

this match which is an hour long has both women giving there all. the match is entertaing throughout out. with some great spots(some involving tables). not to mention some wicked elbows and aerial attacks. if it had a male analouge it would be punk/joe 2.

Kaladin

Dragon Gate USA's show on January 25th with John Morrison vs Akira Tozawa might not be an iPPV because of internet issues in the building.....we might not know if it will be live or tape delayed before the day of the show.

Dragon Gate USA's show on January 25th with John Morrison vs Akira Tozawa might not be an iPPV because of internet issues in the building.....we might not know if it will be live or tape delayed before the day of the show.
That will suck for them. I'm very excited about this match.

Entropia

No One Remembers
- Batista
- Goldberg
- Kurt Angle
- RVD
- Bobby Lashley
- Shelton Benjamin
- Hardy's/Dudley's

BOBBY LASHLEY BAH GAWD THAT SONUVA BITCH!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Realistically, when does anyone think Kane is going to legitimately retire? I'd give him at least 5 more years.
That would mean that Kane would be 50 when he retires. While GGG is in fantastic shape for his age, I don't know if he would want to keep doing this for another 5 years. He'll likely have whatever role Arn Anderson has with the company after he retires.

Top Bottom