• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yes yes yall
od1Ii.gif

Ithil

And better facial hair.
q13nb.jpg

Prediction time: I think by the end of 2013, WWE will clear out some of its junkier wrestlers and sign

Kazuchika Okada - Yeah, it's probaby bullshit rumors. But of the New Japan guys, he's the closest to a 'safe style' they've got. He's got a great look, and you could easily pair him in a Four Horsemen style stable with Flair or some other kind of 'we got money' faction. I just hope they don't make him nationalist heel. It doesn't work. He's also got a rare talent of being incredibly young while performing on the biggest stages in Japan. Even if you don't think he's as good in the ring as Tanahashi or Naito(which I definitely think), he has an amazing amount of confidence for someone so young in such big scenarios.

Averno - I think they'll sign him. Again.

I'd also like to see the Aries & Roode dynamic carry over, but Aries is so short. I highly doubt he'll ever get signed past maybe being a trainer.
tumblr_mgl0xrI1iM1qid2w0o5_250.gif

Okada is contracted to NJPW until the end of 2014, so that's a no go, especially as by then he'll probably be their ace.

Bobby Roode is a great fit for WWE, though he's already older than Cena, that'll inevitably count against him.

Ultratech

That's the best you can hope for. At worst it might just be really boring.

Will Aces and Eights barge in?
Will Hogan be a dick and ruin it?
Will Brooke Hogan's acting make it unwatchable?
Will Sting go all Joker Sting and make it the best shit ever? (haha no)

somedevil

oh great here comes a black hole of charisma los stereotypes.

edit: So I guess the two main event heels now team up to go to the tag division.

Okay, this TNA wedding tonight blows my mind. They have a lead in to Bellator but instead of doing a good shoot type match as a hybrid and maybe trick potential viewers they reinforce the worst parts of wrestling to new eyes. Bravo.

Top Bottom