• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

If Daniel Bryan suddenly ran past the ring screaming NO NO NO NO and out of the arena, with everyone looking confused for a moment, then continuing on, it'd get my vote.

vh583b.gif

strobogo

Banned
Can someone explain to me what happened on Impact? Taz SWERVED the world during the wedding and joined Aces and 8s? Has he been the mole this whole time? Is he above or below Devon in the chain of command? Was his SWERVE turn better than Don West's SWERVE years ago?

This whole angle is like some weird inverse of the NWO where they aren't guys invading and trying to take over, but a group of guys who are upset that TNA is their only option for work.

pants

Can someone explain to me what happened on Impact? Taz SWERVED the world during the wedding and joined Aces and 8s? Has he been the mole this whole time? Is he above or below Devon in the chain of command? Was his SWERVE turn better than Don West's SWERVE years ago?

This whole angle is like some weird inverse of the NWO where they aren't guys invading and trying to take over, but a group of guys who are upset that TNA is their only option for work.

In Short :

iwGP5pusYeoLn.jpg

tm24

I really dig PWG. Wish I could've gone to the show last weekend. Of course I watch WWE. Sometimes TNA just because they have a lot of talent I like.....and waste. NJPW when I am recommended something and I'll also just follow certain wrestlers (Nakamura). I'm not too fond of ROH most of the time, but when I hear about a good match that isn't full of 3442646 finishers, I will definitely watch.

MY PWG ARMY GROWS!

Also, I'm seriously considering buying one ippv or dvd for the winner of the Rumble contest

tna wardrobe malfunctions > wwe

brooke had her titties pop out. AJ just has her bra exposed.

step ya game up

A two second google search can show you Brooke's titties, so it's not exactly the same. With that said, people freaking out over AJ's bra was pretty sad

Hmm, lets see....yes, who knows, no idea, and pick your poison

Striker

With the rumor of Brock getting another 1-year deal, I'm curious who they have left to have him pursue in "money" matches, which is what they were attempting with him facing Cener and Triple H.

The Undertaker now seems unlikely, though it was great ten years ago. Facing Bryan, Cesaro, Punk, Ziggler, and a few others will likely be fun matches, but it makes no sense to pay the guy $5M or whatever Vince did in 2012 just to get some matches like that without no real payoff in getting that money back from big PPV buys.

Why is Al Bundy posing with a bunch of Waffle house cooks?

lol Punk's still a white belt. Al Bundy's been training in BJJ after his divorce from Peggy.

But seriously, Ed O' Neill has been training for a number of years now

This whole episode of Impact should make for perfect fodder for Botchamania

Top Bottom