• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

jred2k

Does anybody here pay attention to Arda Ocal? Or does anybody outside Canada know of him, for that matter?

He does some pretty good interviews and posts some fairly interesting content from time-to-time.

Here's some stats from WWE for 2012. He also just put up a 40 minute interview with Goldust today that I haven't had a chance to listen to yet.
Arda_WWE.jpg

Shit, even quoting the image makes it pretty big, hope you didn't mind scrolling!

strobogo

Banned
The Kanyon Cutters are the best because they aren't done OUTTA NOWHERE in the same way in matches over and over. They're done in random backstage segments to random stage hands and moms just for lols. My favorite so far has been the one to a guy setting up the ring in an empty arena and then Kanyon running around to pop up in front of the hard cam.

bang-o.gif

Also, he's pretty hilariously dead on for his impression, too. It's not even very exaggerated at all. Outside of a few extra bros, he's pretty much doing a straight DDP impression, which is even funnier.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminder: GWF is putting its entrances online as the NeoGAF members are starting to be deleted, thanks to that Bishoptl feller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-L_81pCjY&list=UU14A1VoIUIIHuFODv3_Tu1Q&index=4 - Jaekwon15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcg5oeMtJtU&list=UU14A1VoIUIIHuFODv3_Tu1Q&index=3 - Laserfrog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFKYKS-93I&list=UU14A1VoIUIIHuFODv3_Tu1Q&index=2 - B-Arthur (aka Mechashiva)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCDEM3mqWrA&list=UU14A1VoIUIIHuFODv3_Tu1Q&index=1 - Bishoptl

I need to gif some sort of Bish thing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Win percentages mean nothing in wrestling. Punk has been WWE Champion for more than a year, and he's nowhere near the top.

The announcement of GWF coming to an end was more out of nowhere than an RKO yet the first mention of this itself was also discreetly slipped out like a quiet jobber release, what happened Sunflower? is it just too much work? either way you have my thanks for the entertainment and i'll weep manly tears on the final show even if my GWF counterpart is banhammered by then.

McNei1y

The announcement of GWF coming to an end was more out of nowhere than an RKO yet the first mention of this itself was also discreetly slipped out like a quiet jobber release, what happened Sunflower? is it just too much work? either way you have my thanks for the entertainment and i'll weep manly tears on the final show even if my GWF counterpart is banhammered by then.

Well said. I will do the exact same. I feel like there's going to be an episode where Bish just bans a chunk of people through various ways like cars exploding, being sent back in time to die, being locked in a freezer, and other stuff.

McNei1y

Lol, Ziggler with the most loses. Poor guy.

Yeah. That's messed up. The two losses to Cena in the past two weeks feels like it's worth 30 losses each. I mean you obviously must be a terrible wrestler if your opponent breaks out of 6 of your signature moves, 1 signature move of your ally, and then you get pinned immediately after the opponents finisher. Twice!

lol at "massive undefeated streak".

Who'd you ever beat?

Yeah. That's messed up. The two losses to Cena in the past two weeks feels like it's worth 30 losses each. I mean you obviously must be a terrible wrestler if your opponent breaks out of 6 of your signature moves, 1 signature move of your ally, and then you get pinned immediately after the opponents finisher. Twice!

I really don't understand Cena's booking lately. Is he supposed to be a shitty wrestler who just happens to be impervious to pain? He's like some kind of stone golem that will absorb the blows of any weapon designed by man, only to return the pain tenfold in a single strike. Fuck him.

jmdajr

Reminds of Texans 2010 season. We had like a top 3 offense and all these crazy stats but a 6-10 record. No one take you seriously without winning.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many weeks left?

However many it takes until the current storyline is up. Definitely less than a month though...I hope.

It's a hell of a lot of work, and I -love- doing it, I really do - but I feel a little burnout. And my constant continuity errors piss me off :)

Well said. I will do the exact same. I feel like there's going to be an episode where Bish just bans a chunk of people through various ways like cars exploding, being sent back in time to die, being locked in a freezer, and other stuff.

If Bish couldn't delete people from the roster permanently, I don't think we'd all be invested in the story. Unfortunately it has to happen - there will be casualties.

But you never know. Maybe Heavy can stand up to him? Maybe Laserfrog can? Maybe Soulplaya's assault on the Four Kings' Arena can do some good?

I was looking forward to a relaxing extended weekend before next weekend when I go to LA for the DGUSA shows but Anarchy is running in Austin this weekend. So tempting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. All these people doing great things.

Someone help me get a job in Cali.

You're unemployed? In Cali? Southern I assume, you don't look like a hillbilly.

What skills do you have?

Indeed, a great list of awesome wrestlers!

P.D.: Hi, I'm new.

A friend RVD made comment few week back...now I no why, i say a small tag team called the Sabucins did hay shake my handno! Yes I said SMALL!!

he gan be top lad in wwe

proper belter.

BUT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!!

I swear geordies play up their bizarre accent solely to confuse outsiders.

If he doesn't come to the ring with a pease pudding stottie, and a caramel donut from Greggs, I'll be upset.

Indeed, a great list of awesome wrestlers!

P.D.: Hi, I'm new.

Welcome. I trust you've introduced yourself and shaken the appropriate hands.

Sabucin

hi! Fav 5 is mandatory for new people!

Very well. My current Fav 5 are:

1.- Dolph Ziggler
2.- Damien Sandow
3.- Antonio Cesaro
4.- Daniel Bryan
5.- CM Punk

Recently I started to watch again TNA, basically because I have a lot of free time. That's why my Fav 5 are only WWE wrestlers.

tm24

Very well. My current Fav 5 are:

1.- Dolph Ziggler
2.- Damien Sandow
3.- Antonio Cesaro
4.- Daniel Bryan
5.- CM Punk

Recently I started to watch again TNA, basically because I have a lot of free time. That's why my Fav 5 are only WWE wrestlers.

You'll fit in quite well! Welcome!

Top Bottom