• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm a Kane fan too, and I loved this moment...

tumblr_mgt4n42nAF1qdrfj3o4_250.gif
I'm loving the new Wrassle-GAF members.

Your Kane gif has warmed my heart.

Bad start. You're going to stay in GAF development if you keep that up.

It must upset you to see new talent so quickly elevated beyond your role as development veteran.
You are the Val Venis main event of the final incarnation of Heat.

I'm just kidding of course but did anyone else view Heat as the Val Venis show back in 2003-2007?

Stay where you're happier. California is a horrible place...well...some of the time.

I like San Diego. Cali just has this mystical vibe to it. One of my dreams is to drive on the Pacific Highway while playing the Outrun soundtrack.

But SoCal has PWG! PWG FallingEdge! Think of it!

I know right!?!? Maybe one day, this will happen.

Don't listen to Beef. He's just mad that his GWF character no longer exists.

He forever lives as my coat.

Sabucin

Honestly, I don't trust on development trainers. Some of them saw something on Drew Mcyntire, and the same trainers did not see something on CM Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been asking for my character's death since I debuted on that bush-league promotion.

Whoa! Bush-league? We're worlds ahead of that shitty-ass "begging for donations" video game stream bullshit. We were first and we do it best.

Don't bite the hand that fed you for a week Beefers! You even got a TV Title shot! I think!

Sabucin

Speaking of Smackdown!

Pay attention to the segment between The Miz and Primo & Epico w/ Rosa. A little pipe bomb there...

jred2k

It's too bad that GWF is coming to an end. The recent new posters could make for an amazing Invasion angle. Unfortunately, everybody would fucking be Kane from the looks of things.

I also propose Kane is henceforth known as Butter Foot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spreading misinformation? I see you're learning from WCW. Such a shame, I thought you were better than that.

We both did!

Honestly though I don't mind it, still baffled at how popular it is but I definitely understand how you can enjoy silly-ass things.

This is all kinds of amazing, SD gets like one worthwhile moment each week and this is it.

Just imagine
a little less than a year ago when Orton and Kane feuded, it was over a handshake, now Kane is hugging Orton!
This time Orton can be the one to turn heel from the hug claiming that he lost his viper edge or some hooey for accepting the sandwich hug

Sometimes I think Kane fans are not really fans, but just trolling the internet.

What are you a fan of?
His ability?
His great mic skills?

what?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been trying to get into the GWF my whole life. I feel like I'm stuck in developmental purgatory forever.

If you only knew how hard it was to make an upside down man in GWF.

Just so weird to me.

Anyways. One day I will show you guys my signed memorabilia from the late 90's. Awesome stuff.

I had an entire room in my place dedicated to wrestling.

Signed ECW mags by RVD. Awesome black and whites of Sabu and RVD etc........

Lots of Flair stuff.

Sabucin

Sometimes I think Kane fans are not really fans, but just trolling the internet.

What are you a fan of?
His ability?
His great mic skills?

what?

I just have respect for him because he has given everything for this business. He is a great worker and he never has problems in make the job to someone.
Guys like Jericho or Kane, could be in their top of their careers, but they always think in make this business better.
I really hate those ego-maniacs like Hogan, HHH, Orton, etc... that they always wants to win all the matches and being the damn hero.
Plus, his mic skills are very well actually; his heel, psychopath, face or comedy gimmicks are great and credible. Just my opinion indeed.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just have respect for him because he has given everything for this business. He is a great worker and he never has problems in make the job to someone.
Guys like Jericho or Kane, could be in their top of their careers, but they always think in make this business better.
I really hate those ego-maniacs like Hogan, HHH, Orton, etc... that they always wants to win all the matches and being the damn hero.
Plus, his mic skills are very well actually; his heel, psychopath, face or comedy gimmicks are great and credible. Just my opinion indeed.
Damn straight. I love this guy.

Orton really isn't an egomaniac though. He has no issues with jobbing and he seems like a great guy behind the scenes. Creative just have a hard on for him.

Top Bottom