• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't decide whether Vince will love or loathe the idea of a pale-ass, ginger Canadian pretending to be a Mexican luchador named El Generico and speaking only vague Spanish and broken English. I hope he loves it, and it would be awesome to see El Generico as El Generico on WWE TV.

That being said, it would be interesting to see what the NXT Name Generator came up with for him.

We may also need to accept the emerging possibility that it may not matter what Vince thinks. It could very well be 100% HHH.

strobogo

Banned
I decided to check out PCSX2 so I could play FPR and KOCII again. Works so much better than the last time I tried it a few years ago. I wish I could figure out how to get save packs to work. Wasn't there a big translation patch for KOCII awhile back? I always hated that could rename everyone to English, but when you played the promotion mode, they'd still be in Japanese.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WWE.com is already talking about Ryback breaking Kane's record. :(

The WWE will use it as a quick means of making him look strong after Shield screwing him over.

I decided to check out PCSX2 so I could play FPR and KOCII again. Works so much better than the last time I tried it a few years ago. I wish I could figure out how to get save packs to work. Wasn't there a big translation patch for KOCII awhile back? I always hated that could rename everyone to English, but when you played the promotion mode, they'd still be in Japanese.

I wasn't aware of a translation patch but would love to get it if it does exist.

Lol...

iSbGDP0PVV6dy.gif

Big E is great in twitter

The problem is Lesnar was an athletic freak who had incredible potential when he was elevated to the main roster. Ryback is just a guy with an enhanced physique and little else, just like Big E. Ryblack is fitting, comparing him to Lesnar is a HUGE disservice to Lesnar

This is from the time Kane signed a baseball for me Wrestlemania 26 weekend as I talked to Michelle Mctaker.

DSC_0174_zpsfe0ceca5.jpg

And this is for Sunflower from my seats at the same Mania.

DSC_0647_zps7da42099.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
GGG's wife jokes that Michelle McCool was Kane's girlfriend, because they traveled together very often, especially for autograph appearances and such. It's probably because Taker didn't trust her with the other wrestlers.

I can't decide whether Vince will love or loathe the idea of a pale-ass, ginger Canadian pretending to be a Mexican luchador named El Generico and speaking only vague Spanish and broken English. I hope he loves it, and it would be awesome to see El Generico as El Generico on WWE TV.

That being said, it would be interesting to see what the NXT Name Generator came up with for him.

I'm sure I remember Charlie Haas trying out a very similar gimmick on one of the b shows a few years back

I remember him putting a mask on and going to the top rope then just doing an axe handle or something

Maybe I'm making it up

KissVibes

Banned
20130116_article-FULL_NXT10.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/nxt-top-prospects-26085370
WWE points out the NXT guys it's pushing most. So I guess this will be a good chunk of their future roster.

Of note is Adrian Neville being named "The Man That Gravity Forgot" and mentioning his 630 senton. I'm happy with all those wrestlers bar Bo Dallas (who sucks, plain and simple) and Anya who hasn't debuted in ring yet so I can't make a cal on her.

Bo Dalls has a fucking terrible look and isn't a very good wrestler. I mean look at him! He looks like he had a terrible accident and had a face transplant. Only the face he got was a childs face. He shouldn't be standing in front as it makes it seem like he's the big prospect. Chris Hero needs to make his move to the main roster soon.

WWE points out the NXT guys it's pushing most. So I guess this will be a good chunk of their future roster.

Of note is Adrian Neville being named "The Man That Gravity Forgot" and mentioning his 630 senton. I'm happy with all those wrestlers bar Bo Dallas (who sucks, plain and simple) and Anya who hasn't debuted in ring yet so I can't make a cal on her.
All of these people will job to Cena in 2013.

jred2k

Part of me kind of hopes they never move Paige from NXT. At least this when shes in NXT we know we'll get to see her every week or two in a decent match.

BlazinAm

GGG's wife jokes that Michelle McCool was Kane's girlfriend, because they traveled together very often, especially for autograph appearances and such. It's probably because Taker didn't trust her with the other wrestlers.
That would make a lot of sense, also how do you know this?

The problem is Lesnar was an athletic freak who had incredible potential when he was elevated to the main roster. Ryback is just a guy with an enhanced physique and little else, just like Big E. Ryblack is fitting, comparing him to Lesnar is a HUGE disservice to Lesnar
Jury is still out on Big E. I would say that Brock came during a time when the roster had variety, so there was a need for a guy that size to have a shooting star press as his finisher. now it seem even with NXT reboot and all the big guys exists to fit a role on tv.

Omega

Banned

the dude in the front looks weird.

his arms look buff, but his chest/abs look like CM Chunk minus tats. his face also looks like it was ripped from an 8 year old

he's like a real life mr. potato. nothing on this guy's body seems to fit.

strobogo

Banned
Bo is so weird. His body looks like that because he used to be fat, but his face and hair look weird as fuck, too. He's nowhere near as talented as his brother. But he did split his kidney. A normal man would never recover.

I like Richie Steamboat a lot, though.

Yeah DDP is attempting the once and for all get Jake on the straight and narrow. Dude had a fucked up life but all the best for him.

DDP is turning into some kind of miracle worker. Jake is totally turned around, looks great, and feels great. His voice is even much clearer now. What's fucked up is he's only one year older than DDP.

He's working on Scott Hall now...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
DDP is turning into some kind of miracle worker. Jake is totally turned around, looks great, and feels great. His voice is even much clearer now.

The problem is what will happen when Jake is on his own for a while. That's usually the issue in a post rehab process.

DDP is turning into some kind of miracle worker. Jake is totally turned around, looks great, and feels great. His voice is even much clearer now. What's fucked up is he's only one year older than DDP.

I would love to see Scott clean that's gonna be some task though. Amazing Jake and Hall aren't dead already.

Enfinit

I honestly feel like Kane is one of the only truly nice, humble guys around. I can't imagine him talking shit about anyone.

I'd trust my girlfriend with him.

Even if he slipped it in I'd still be cool.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Rumble has been garbage for years. The EC and MITB are far more exciting, and are now usually have more impact on an individual's career.

Top Bottom