• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The "Match Experience" needs to be changed to "Quick", because that shit is ending in 2 minutes.

Even pausing and exiting to main menu takes longer than Gail Kim being eliminated in a battle royale.

Oh a new page. Let's put someone sexy up!

jAoy5.jpg

Sokantish

I know I'm kind of late but, Nintendoland and New Super Mario Brothers Wii U sux

I haven't bought Zombi U yet so I can't tell you if it sucks or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did suck

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know I'm kind of late but, Nintendoland and New Super Mario Brothers Wii U sux

I haven't bought Zombi U yet so I can't tell you if it sucks or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did suck

I just got a 3DS and I'm pretty bummed out about NSMB2 on it. I think all the NSMBs are lacking...something.

G-Fex

I understand what Sunflower's problem is.

He's a genesis boy! Ain't that right sunny?

Old bald man Mike in the breaking bad was in the episode of TJ Hooker I just watched.

I need to watch some TJ Hooker. I've been too busy just sitting around watching get smart.

Enfinit

If Batista doesn't come back in 2013 this year will be total shit.

His daughter sat behind me in Spanish. Bitch copied off every one of my tests. Although I got to ride in her Porsche to her house once.

G-Fex

His daughter sat behind me in Spanish. Bitch copied off every one of my tests. Although I got to ride in her Porsche to her house once.

I remember that story

you know what you should've done?

Thrown Duct Tape at her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You got a 3DS and NSMB2?

You fucked up. Get Mario 3D Land bitch.

I know, and I am.

Just doesn't have that big world feel like Super Mario World or Yoshi's Island.

Am I wrong?

It's basically NSMB1. I like the coin rush mode but it's not enough, not nearly enough for me. And my god that music is deplorable.

Old bald man Mike in the breaking bad was in the episode of TJ Hooker I just watched.

Old bald man Mike is an amazing dude, I love him.

I understand what Sunflower's problem is.

He's a genesis boy! Ain't that right sunny?

Dreamcast! Best system on the planet.

I remember that story! Her sex tape was horrible if I remember.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me, I need to get some dreamcast games.

Namely Blue Stinger!

Don't...do this. Get WWF Attitude, it had short load times compared to the PS1 junky ver.

Enfinit

Hey did you know she had a sex tape?

I remember that story! Her sex tape was horrible if I remember.

Yup. Athena's actually decently pretty for a larger-built girl, however her sex tape sucked. She made it in a hotel room with her then-boyfriend and sold it to World Star Hiphop, then tried to make another but literally no one wanted to buy it. Guess not many people want to see former-WWE superstar's BBW daughter get railed.

Basically all it is is her 200 lb ass getting plowed from behind with clothes on by her 150 lb boyfriend. Then he blows his load and calls it a day.

I just got a 3DS and I'm pretty bummed out about NSMB2 on it. I think all the NSMBs are lacking...something.

Do you have Mario Kart? Please tell me you have Mario Kart.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you have Mario Kart? Please tell me you have Mario Kart.

Not yet. I'm needing RE:Revelations, Mario 3d Land, Ocarina (even though I hate puzzles, want to revisit it with a better framerate) and I'd like to rent Mario Kart. I only get so much enjoyment out of cheatin-ass Mario Kart.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Dreamcast had the worst and cheapest wrestling game in history, Royal Rumble. It's an arcade port, and literally every model was from SmackDown 1.

Kyoufu

I love you Sun. I don't really think DC is a crap console (it wasn't on the market for long) but it's definitely overrated by diehard Sega fans who couldn't accept that PlayStation had the majority of developer support, thus resulting in the majority of quality games on it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Dreamcast is a console that every year or two, I fall in love with, and have a nostalgic desire to replay. Then, I actually replay the games. Let's just say that the vast majority have not aged well at all. Shenmue, however, is still great.

Kyoufu

I bet you guys liked the PS1 more than the Sega Saturn too huh?

I oughta give you five across the eyes.

Actually I loved the Saturn. I could only choose one console at the time so I went with that. Shining Force 3, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Fighters Megamix etc.... godlike.

Dreamcast was just inferior in games unfortunately. Huge disappointment for me.

I love you Sun. I don't really think DC is a crap console (it wasn't on the market for long) but it's definitely overrated by diehard Sega fans who couldn't accept that PlayStation had the majority of developer support, thus resulting in the majority of quality games on it.

I won't deny that Sony had the better support. The Dreamcast's launch lineup is still the best one in history though, and has yet to be topped. And if this gen has been any indication, it never will be topped.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Dreamcast is a console that every year or two, I fall in love with, and have a nostalgic desire to replay. Then, I actually replay the games. Let's just say that the vast majority have not aged well at all. Shenmue, however, is still great.

Remember when Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were supposedly the best thing ever?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's alright though - currently it's still the only place to play a lot of those sweet, sweet arcade games only SEGA could pull off. Superior version of Daytona? It's still got it! Zombie Revenge! Aw yeah! And many more, even shitbirds like Confidential Mission, and uh...Chu...Chu.......Rocket...

I HATE PUZZLES

HHH-Angry.gif

Top Bottom