• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

waray66.gif

I demand Rock vs Ziggler in a sell-off.

strobogo

Banned
Well, exactly. There was no story reason behind it; it didn't make sense. The only reason was to attach a huge neon sign to Austin which said "Boo me." He may as well have revealed that he's partial to eating children.

It did make sense. In the build up, Austin said getting the title back meant more to him than anything in the world and he would do anything, anything, to get it back. Vince didn't want Rock as champion, and Austin sold out to himself by aligning with Vince. He wanted the title so bad he'd aligning with Vince to get it.

Mr. Sam

It did make sense. In the build up, Austin said getting the title back meant more to him than anything in the world and he would do anything, anything, to get it back. Vince didn't want Rock as champion, and Austin sold out to himself by aligning with Vince. He wanted the title so bad he'd aligning with Vince to get it.

Thematically it makes sense. Logically, no.

somedevil

In the end though Austin said that he wouldn't do the heel turn he got the chance to do it again. The whole problem was that the WWE didn't have anyone to go up against him as the heel because The Rock went to do a movie.

The whole two man power trip was a good idea but you need someone to go against them. They tried with Jericho and Noob Saibot but Vince basically held it back.

Ultratech

Last Time on TNA:

-Taz did a Heel Turn; nobody really cared.
-Brooke/Bully got married; somebody probably cared.
-"My boobs fell out."
-*something, something* Aces & Eights
-Other stuff

Kaladin

I think I'm entering a phase where I don't care about TNA again. It's a combination of taped shows and a lack of PPVs I think.

Or maybe I'm just tired of Hardy and Aces & Eights.

jmdajr

In the end though Austin said that he wouldn't do the heel turn he got the chance to do it again. The whole problem was that the WWE didn't have anyone to go up against him as the heel because The Rock went to do a movie.

The whole two man power trip was a good idea but you need someone to go against them. They tried with Jericho and Noob Saibot but Vince basically held it back.
Noob saibot.

Lol!.

somedevil

I think I'm entering a phase where I don't care about TNA again. It's a combination of taped shows and a lack of PPVs I think.

Or maybe I'm just tired of Hardy and Aces & Eights.

Well for Hardy you won't see him the whole month of February because of them being in England.

Also, everyone cheered thinking Taz turning heel would get him off commentary, but they instead now made him the heel commentator.

UberTag

You mean after Wrestlemania? Well, there is supposedly
Brock
and then they have Sheamus, Mark Henry and I hope for more Daniel Bryan.
Why are you spoilering Brock?

That's really the only logical feud for CM Punk to pursue. Everything else has been played out.
Frankly, I hope Brock costs Punk the title and Heyman has to pick a favorite between the two of them.

Striker

Punk would destroy Brock on the mic.
"Your failed NFL attempt lolz"

*mention getting beaten in UFC in his last match*

What else would he really have on him? Brock has drawing power and is a way bigger money maker. Brock's only challenge that would make me want to watch is with Taker, but that's a bit overdue because of Taker's health.

Kyoufu

"Your failed NFL attempt lolz"

*mention getting beaten in UFC in his last match*

What else would he really have on him? Brock has drawing power and is a way bigger money maker. Brock's only challenge that would make me want to watch is with Taker, but that's a bit overdue because of Taker's health.

Yeah I agree. Don't see what they could do that would make it fun to watch. Brock vs Taker would be just as bad though because Taker is so broken now.

MG310

Hah, need a gif of Daniels thrusting at that girl on his way to the ring.

Also, damn does Anderson make the Aces & Eights uniform look awful.

Top Bottom