• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stephanie needs to have us go after the tag team titles.....if they exist. She needs gold.

They do not exist but when they DO~ there will be a unique twist.

NEW PAGE:
6KLcy.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
better give it to me.

jobbing me out to fuckin heavy. next time i'm bringing a girl ringside, and he won't know what to do

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
better give it to me.

jobbing me out to fuckin heavy. next time i'm bringing a girl ringside, and he won't know what to do

You didn't even appear last week due to your statement that you wanted out!

You'll have to get in line if you want to get even with the NEW TV TITLE holder!

mrboo001

Banned
Anybody watching the Wrestle Kingdom live? Its on a 2am here but I might still catch it. Never seen a Japanese wrestling PPV, nevermind live so this show be cool to watch.

Poster for the January 25th Dragon Gate USA event, and some match announcements for the 26th & 27th;

I plan on watching this too. I watched a one of there shows back in November and it was really good.

I just can't watch TNA. I try and try every week, but it's just not good. The production is lame. The set is lame. The music is lame. The wrestlers are lame. The writing is lame. The announcers are lame. Lame. Lame. Lame.

Anybody watching the Wrestle Kingdom live? Its on a 2am here but I might still catch it. Never seen a Japanese wrestling PPV, nevermind live so this show be cool to watch.

I plan on watching this too. I watched a one of there shows back in November and it was really good.

I might just say fuck it and watch it. We will see though. If I had the day off, I would be all over it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh horrible news, I need to sleep instead of watch Wrestle Kingdom. A bad, bad day, and my mood is shot. And I have to do a podcast right now. BLARGH.

jred2k

Hogan's hair could not be any more obvious a wig. Brooke looks exactly like that iJustine girl from GTTV. I think TNA/Spike are trying to save money by having one play both. These past few weeks are convincing me that romance angles are never a good idea. I can only hope this ends with Bully Ray dumping shit on Hulk.

strobogo

Banned
Hey guys, why watch TNA when you could watch 2000 WCW? Why watch the knock off when you can watch the real thing? I wish WCW had done Scott Steiner's inner monologues.

Ultratech

I wish WCW had done Scott Steiner's inner monologues.

This would've been hilarious.

"HE'S HURT? FUCK HIM. I GOT NO SYMPY FOR ASSHOLES LIKE THAT."
"SHE'S/HE'S FAT."
"DAMN, I FEEL FINE."
"WHERE'S THAT FUCKING MIC?!"

Plus, I had to laugh at these quotes:
* "DDP, you need to get a sex-change so you can get the balls to come out here and fight me!"

* "See Kurt Angle, what makes you think you’re so special? You haven't done anything that I have already done.
Who have you beaten that I already beaten. John Cena, I beat him; Batista, I beat him; and I don't care how many times Triple H had to sleep with the boss' daughter, I beat him."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every promo is a inner monologue with Scott Steiner. You really think he thought about that shit before he said it?

Top Bottom