• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

tm24

I love that Tama Tonga has his CMLL tag belt. Love Tama. Tama Tonga should be headlining one of the Fantasticamania shows defending those belts, where he'll probably lose it back to CMLL regulars

Beautiful 450 from BUSHI there! Also, I was pretty impressed with the young lion Hiromu Takahashi - he throws some nice forearms and hit a pretty fisherman suplex on BUSHI for a near-fall, shows a lot of promise.

MoosiferX

Beautiful 450 from BUSHI there! Also, I was pretty impressed with the young lion Hiromu Takahashi - he throws some nice forearms and hit a pretty fisherman suplex on BUSHI for a near-fall, shows a lot of promise.

Yeah Hiromu did pretty great. I was just watching Punk vs. Bryan (Over the Limit) with the Mrs. this evening so that's the second Perfect-Plex I've seen today! I feel spoiled!

tm24

Hiromu Takahashi looks pretty good. He'll probably be part of NJPW's next wave of guys being sent to CMLL to get some further seasoning before coming back and making a run in the BoSJ tourney

mrboo001

Banned
I hope my years of playing JRPGs and watching orginal Iron Cheif have prepared me for the awesomeness that this event might be.

Great video package to open the show there, what a card!

Up first; Manabu Nakanishi, MVP, Strongman & Akebono vs Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi & Bob Sapp!

MoosiferX

I'm really impressed with the production value so far! I didn't know what to expect. Love vs. Money!? Who am I supposed to root for in the Main Main Event?

mrboo001

Banned
Has the show started for anyone else yet?

Great video package to open the show there, what a card!

Up first; Manabu Nakanishi, MVP, Strongman & Akebono vs Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi & Bob Sapp!

Just seen Bob Sapp walk down, so I guess that asnwers it... but the volume is now out, hmm...

EDIT: nm

I'm really impressed with the production value so far! I didn't know what to expect. Love vs. Money!? Who am I supposed to root for in the Main Main Event?

Rainmaker Okada.

And is the banner still there for everyone? The one saying that we are watching the free pre show?

I have no idea what Yujiro is saying, but I really like the dude's mannerisms.

FallingEdge said:
And is the banner still there for everyone? The one saying that we are watching the free pre show?

Yeah, they usually let one or two matches stream for free - the banner will disappear afterwards.

In the fyi they mention there will be parts of the show without audio. It has to do with copyrighted music I believe.

Who the heck is that really jacked bald guy with MVP's team?

Strongman is a mass of roids with a head.

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with that moblie annoucer in the blue?

Yeah, the CHAOS guys (Yano, Iizuka & Yujiro) are always beating up the announcer (Yamazaki), so the faces, specifically Yuji Nagata, have taken him under their wing, trying to help him defend himself against CHAOS.

Jamie OD

I'm sneakily watching the Dome show at work before my shift begins. Video sound is a bit low so I'm playing Okada's theme over everything. Made Masato Tanaka's entrance look so much more badass than usual.

Top Bottom