• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Wow, didn't expect KES to beat Goto & Anderson clean, but it was a good match either way. Real fun stuff. Loved that spinning Gun Stun off the middle rope that Anderson hit on Archer.

tm24

3-way time! Ibushi!! Fuck you Low ki!

EDIT: Ok, so Low Ki cosplaying as Agent 47 is pretty great, but he's still a douchebag

Lol, Low Ki dressed at Agent 47!

I fucking LOVED Suzuki vs Nagata - it was awesome when Nagata went back to working on Suzuki's arm that he injured at the start, and Suzuki sold it so perfectly. Amazing wrestler.

Oh, that match was a ton of fun - craziest moment had to be Ibushi hitting an Asai corkscrew moonsault to the stage and landing on his damn feet. The guy is a monster. The top rope Bloody Sunday looked a bit awkward, but a real fun match nonetheless.

Ohtani coming out to Hashimoto's music! Crowd marking out.

Really looking forward to this match, although it's a shame that lil' Hashimoto got injured.

*edit, this is pretty much a dream-match, if it were taking place in 1998.

That was a fun match, Ohtani surprisingly was the one who carried it. Loved his exchanges with Tenzan, and Kojima's (Hansen approved) LARIATOOOOOO is awesome.

Jamie OD

The more I think about it, the more Low Ki doing the "Rey Mysterio dresses up as a popular character for the big event" gimmick makes sense.

Edit: Best promotional effort for a video game ever.

tumblr_mg3i4hwAFp1roi15ao4_250.gif

Top Bottom