• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Verendus

Banned
Too bad we are going to get:

The Rock vs. Cena with Cena winning
Brock Lesnar vs. HHH with HHH winning
and CM Punk us. Undertaker with Undertaker winning
I hope not.

CM Punk vs. Undertaker will be a disaster. They have horrible matches. It's a waste of Takers final few matches.

why do you people watch nxt

SBw8Vll.gif

jmdajr

I hope not.

CM Punk vs. Undertaker will be a disaster. They have horrible matches. It's a waste of Takers final few matches.

The shield could get involved somehow. Really at this point Undertaker can only Brawl.
People think that just because he can't have technical five star wrestling matches anymore he shouldn't even perform. Why? There is enough room in the card for anything.
The normal fans want to see him.

I just dont see Brock vs HHH happening. The 2 match a year thing HHH is on has made him turn into a lump of goo.

I do see him getting involved and setting up the Brock vs Taker match though.

Rock vs Cena vs Punk with Cena going over doesnt seem like its far fetched though. I dont think Vince is dumb enough to have the exact same match headline WM again.

I expect shenanigans during the Rock/Punk rematch to set up the mania match.

jmdajr

I just dont see Brock vs HHH happening. The 2 match a year thing HHH is on has made him turn into a lump of goo.

I do see him getting involved and setting up the Brock vs Taker match though.

Rock vs Cena vs Punk with Cena going over doesnt seem like its far fetched though. I dont think Vince is dumb enough to have the exact same match headline WM again.

I expect shenanigans during the Rock/Punk rematch to set up the mania match.

Hmmmm. He did say at the Slammy's that Taker would be back. Forshadowing?

If that happens triple threat with Punk/Cena/Rock much more likely.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't have time to watch Raw. I guess I missed some OK shit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I didn't have time to watch Raw. I guess I missed some OK shit.

I thought Raw was incredibly entertaining.

Some really solid matches.

And some of the worst segments I have ever seen. Complete fucking trainwrecks that you can't help but watch.

And then finally Heyman being the god he is.

That's no moonsault...

Aiii said:
Still don't see how an attack on your padded knees is supposed to finish you off though.

He's meant to land across the chest, like with a frog splash. But, in general, wrestling logic dictates that more rotations = more damage.

Kyoufu

I always laugh when people complain about Punk's top rope elbow drop.

Probably the dumbest complaint I've seen from this community.

Laserfrog

Is anyone else gonna be getting the $5 wrestling iPPV on the 1st? Because you should cause I'm gonna get it and get some popping corn and pop it and eat the popped corn.

jmdajr

Is anyone else gonna be getting the $5 wrestling iPPV on the 1st? Because you should cause I'm gonna get it and get some popping corn and pop it and eat the popped corn.

No way that's like .09% of the cost of Wrestlemania. Need to save my money. I can't let HHH starve.

KissVibes

Banned
Punk should be fighting The Shield as an innocence proving thing or something at Wrestlemania. I honestly don't wish to see Undertaker wrestle again and I think 20-0 is a good way to end it, especially since I really liked that match.

That whole feud in terms of wrestling wasn't very good, it made for some funny gifs and that is about it.

Any good examples of this? I just started watching wrestling again in mid-ish 2011.

Say, whatever happened to Hunico?

I think he got hurt. Expect him to get quietly fired even though he's a great wrestler with unbelievable love and respect for the business.

Ithil

I always laugh when people complain about Punk's top rope elbow drop.

Probably the dumbest complaint I've seen from this community.

It often does look silly, when he just flails about vaguely. 1 out of 2 times it looks painful, the other times it looks, well, painful.

I thought Raw was incredibly entertaining.

Some really solid matches.

And some of the worst segments I have ever seen. Complete fucking trainwrecks that you can't help but watch.

And then finally Heyman being the god he is.

If anything, Heyman has been magical to watch. He was so fucking on fire last night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Were people complaining about pics of Wade Barrett's bulge? On a page full of bare Stratus ass? Double standard assholes.

GIVE US WRESTLING DICKS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's about time we get some equality up in this piece.

Top Bottom