• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Promises, promises. He'll find a way to cryogenically freeze himself so he can book angles from beyond the grave.

Just like Al Davis managed to do for the Raiders over his final 15 years.

If it means we can get a moment like this:

LVzVqFO.jpg

then it just might be worth it.

Anth0ny

Just watched the Punk/Rock/Heyman/Vince/Brock segments.

Good stuff.

But what's the point having a part-timer bury your full time worker? It makes no sense. What will you do when Rock leaves after WM?

Didn't think of that huh?

nope

it makes... DOLLARS

*twirls mustache*

Promises, promises. He'll find a way to cryogenically freeze himself so he can book angles from beyond the grave.

Just like Al Davis managed to do for the Raiders over his final 15 years.

In 15 years, Vince will be the same age Al Davis was when he died, so we are about to enter Vince's cryogenic faze

UberTag

Have any of you guys drawn up a list of the current roster of WrassleGAF trolls we have as regular participants these days?

Dave Meltzer, is of course blatant about it but we have a handful of other smark bashers who are like "how dare you question Vince - he knows what's good for business" as if we all weren't conceding the Cena-Rock showdown for the title and just advocating a better way of going about it that didn't undermine the point of Elimination Chamber and/or result in being insultingly predictable.

antonz

Just trying to refresh your memories about it. That really sucked the life out of everyone, including myself.

Ziggler still being in left the chance for the Ziggler win swerve. Once Ziggler was gone it was done as far as who was winning.

Rocks winning was cemented the week before when he promised to god he would win. As much as Vince has trolled god etc. in the past when the faces make that kind of promise it usually always happens.

Have any of you guys drawn up a list of the current roster of WrassleGAF trolls we have as regular participants these days?

Dave Meltzer, is of course blatant about it but we have a handful of other smark bashers who are like "how dare you question Vince - he knows what's good for business" as if we all weren't conceding the Cena-Rock showdown for the title and just advocating a better way of going about it that didn't undermine the point of Elimination Chamber and/or result in being insultingly predictable.

Harsh words bro. I didn't intend to come off as a troll :(

Kaladin

You know why Bo Dallas got to the main roster? Because he's a Vince McMahon guy. Seriously, the he isn't an indie guy like most of the rest of NXT and he's got the family pedigree that Vince loves in his new superstars.

Toki767

You know why Bo Dallas got to the main roster? Because he's a Vince McMahon guy. Seriously, the he isn't an indie guy like most of the rest of NXT and he's got the family pedigree that Vince loves in his new superstars.

That worked out so well for Ted Dibiase Jr. and Husky Harris.

Ozone

I think I may have figured out how to have Elimination Chambers since the WWE Title situation is already all set.

What if they did a War Games style Chamber, with The Shield vs. Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback. One member of each team starts out, and then depending on who comes out it could lead to unfair odds. It would be a good way to play with The Shield's numbers game strategy.

I've noticed this as well but haven't said anything because Beef was supposed to be doing my job now. Obviously he sucks at keeping order around here just as much as he sucks at giving good opinions. STEP IT UP, BEEF.

I think Show vs ADR is the best feud in WWE by far right now. It's the first 100% heel vs 100% face in years. Not some bullshit where the face is actually a huge shithead who actually does more heel things and the crowd cheers for the heel more. An honest to goodness face vs heel feud.

I would say since maybe Orton vs HHH, but the crowd was definitely supporting Orton more in that feud. Maybe HBK vs Jericho?

The thing about it is that people don't buy into ADR. He wasn't a good enough douchebag for this face turn to work 100%. I still say they missed a huge opportunity to get people sympathetic with Ricardo by having ADR continuously put him in harm's way. He should've been in a full body cast by the end of 2012 due to the amount of "bullets" he took for ADR, only to completely lash out in 2013 and have ADR begin his good guy turn.

I don't even know if Bo Bo is good. I hear he's pretty bad on the mic and I thought he looked like a dick on Raw, but I've not seem him properly. So far I have no desire to ever see him again. He's no BIG E or Mad Ox.

Top Bottom