• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
His DVD.

Everybody gets given scripts, man. Especially jobbers. You think the wrestlers come up with those awful backstage promos?
His DVD? LOL! Please. Yeah, I'm sure they do, I know they do, but "tore up scripts"? I'm sure he had a disagreement or had an idea that he wanted to input, but "tore up scripts?"

I'm really laughing here trying to picture Punk tearing up a script that Vince gives him, then delivering some speech about the integrity of wrestling. Did he tear up the script when HHH gave him his jacket to wear on commentary? Did he tear up the script when he was told that he would be jobbing to HHH, then feuding with Nash? LOL!

"Tore up the script" LOL! Oh, Meltzer, you really are a troll, lol.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The most recent contract figures posted on the Wrestling Observer message board show Tensai's salary as having a $520,000 per year downside (base payment, not includin merchandising, appearance or PPV bonuses, for 3 years.

Since Vince doesn't seem to have a use for you in the ring, make that money Matt, then GTFO.

Omega

Banned
The most recent contract figures posted on the Wrestling Observer message board show Tensai's salary as having a $520,000 per year downside (base payment, not includin merchandising, appearance or PPV bonuses, for 3 years.

Since Vince doesn't seem to have a use for you in the ring, make that money Matt, then GTFO.

i wish i could get paid 520k to wear lingerie and dance with Clay

DMczaf

20130127_EP_LIGHT_DX_Panel_2_HOME.jpg

You may be right, but I honestly think you're over thinking this. Jericho and a bunch of others have said that all aspects of the show are preapproved by Vince, and he comes up with this shit 5 minutes before the show. None of these characters are that deep. 90% of them are just rehashes, anyway, lol.

I don't think I'm the one overthinking anything. It's a variety television show with different segments. If there are segments that I like then does it really fucking matter if it was written in five minutes or five days? What kind of cynical asshole really looks at something good and wonders whether it was just a fluke or if it was by design?

If I say I like Punk because it is a character that acts according to reasonable motivations and that seems different from everyone else then why would I give a shit whose idea it was or if it was just rare happenstance?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't think I'm the one overthinking anything. It's a variety television show with different segments. If there are segments that I like then does it really fucking matter if it was written in five minutes or five days? What kind of cynical asshole really looks at something good and wonders whether it was just a fluke or if it was by design?

If I say I like Punk because it is a character that acts according to reasonable motivations and that seems different from everyone else then why would I give a shit whose idea it was or if it was just rare happenstance?
That's fine, man. Relax, lol.

strobogo

Banned
The arguments for Bo are stupid. MOST of the NXT roster aren't big name indy guys. Hero, Pac, maybe Brodie Lee if you're pushing it, and Generico whenever he shows up. That's it. The rest are young dudes who have only been in the WWE system. Of those dudes, Bo is probably the least interesting one. He's not even the best multi-generation guy in NXT.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The arguments for Bo are stupid. MOST of the NXT roster aren't big name indy guys. Hero, Pac, maybe Brodie Lee if you're pushing it, and Generico whenever he shows up. That's it. The rest are young dudes who have only been in the WWE system. Of those dudes, Bo is probably the least interesting one. He's not even the best multi-generation guy in NXT.
Who are you arguing with?

To be completely fair he's not even the best multi-generation guy in his immediate family, but really no one is supporting him here.

strobogo

Banned
Who are you arguing with?

The dudes who were saying that Bo got pulled up because he's a Vince guy and not some indy darling a page or two back. The majority of the roster are Vince guys who weren't indy darlings. That doesn't explain why they have such a hard on for him when there are 10 guys who have only been in the WWE system and are demonstratively better in the ring, mic, and looks department. My guess is that IRS did some excellent tax work for Vince in the 90s. Maybe prevented an audit or helped him cheat. Now Vince owes him and we have Bo Dallas as the result.

Top Bottom