• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

February Wrasslin' |OT| Bo, always believe in your soul! You've got the power to know, you're indestructible! Always believe, because you are Bo!

OMBDum0.jpg

Kaladin

If I make the thread, it will be:

The Rock |OT| February Wrasslin starring Bo Dallas

or....

The Rock |OT| February Wrasslin starring Brock Lesnar

jmdajr

So not only does Bo not have the body, he doesn't have the looks either.

Man I don't know shit about this dude. But it be funny to create like a super wrestler, with the worst attributes of performers out there. How can we combine the worst mic, looks, and in ring skills to create the worst wrestler ever.

I'm sorry, I know I asked this before (might even be in this thread) but how do you make gifs again? I remember several posters putting this up. I promise to bookmark the page immediately.

I'm sorry, I know I asked this before (might even be in this thread) but how do you make gifs again? I remember several posters putting this up. I promise to bookmark the page immediately.

Here's a tutorial I posted on here a while back;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41610123&postcount=604

For step 4, I now use Daum PotPlayer - if you right click and go to video > capture, you can very easily cut sections of any video into smaller chunks for gif making.

XenoRaven

Man I don't know shit about this dude. But it be funny to create like a super wrestler, with the worst attributes of performers out there. How can we combine the worst mic, looks, and in ring skills to create the worst wrestler ever.
We already have that. His name is The Great Khali.

Top Bottom