• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy will be defending his title tonight. It's a requirement. Never have the stakes been higher - Heavy's streak AND the bronze!

Also: FallingEdge debuts as well as SOMEONE ELSE. SOMEONE THAT IS A SECRET. But it holds the key...

BTW Heavy's taking a cue from Raven in this episode. Remember Raven's Rules? Heavy has a special rule of his own...

strobogo

Banned
What the fuck. Russo's revenge came early. I woke up and was totally fine and like an hour later I start throwing up again. A most unexpected SWERVE.

Well I am looking forward to tonight's RAW. I haven't been this excited since the last time Rock was on. I hope there are some good surprises.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
8906_10151418270084384_499425814_n.jpg

tumblr_lltmfujRsA1qhng86.gif

Is tonight's RAW live or is it another taped show?

Extreme Rising is giving away FREE BEER on their Mania weekend show on April 5th. This is going to be a shit storm. I guarantee there will be more action in the crowd then in the ring on that evening. I cant wait to see the video from it.

Also I can't wait to see my first episode of GWF tonight. Sunflower can you post the link so I can catch up.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Extreme Rising is giving away FREE BEER on their Mania weekend show on April 5th. This is going to be a shit storm. I guarantee there will be more action in the crowd then in the ring on that evening. I cant wait to see the video from it.

Also I can't wait to see my first episode of GWF tonight. Sunflower can you post the link so I can catch up.

Yeah, nothing good will come of that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Oh nice! I hope to impress!

All previous episodes are archived at: http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

Laserfrog

I'm always excited for GWF, it has all the electricity I expect from a live show with the comprehensible story I expect from a prime time filmed drama. It truly does have it all.

I'd work on my top secret one off wrestling show but I better work on Gaming Balcony stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm always excited for GWF, it has all the electricity I expect from a live show with the comprehensible story I expect from a prime time filmed drama. It truly does have it all.

I'd work on my top secret one off wrestling show but I better work on Gaming Balcony stuff.

Well we are closing in on the twilight of GWF's run.

Gaming Balcony - Where We Heckle You From Afar

jred2k

Its going to be hard for this weeks GWF to top last weeks holiday spectacular. That one had 4 debuts and Touts.

Sunflower, you should be featuring Shark Johnson in the promotional material. My god at that ratings boost last week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its going to be hard for this weeks GWF to top last weeks holiday spectacular. That one had 4 debuts and Touts.

Sunflower, you should be featuring Shark Johnson in the promotional material. My god at that ratings boost last week.

I know right? Shark has been spotted at GWF Arena so he'll be on the show.

In fact, the show's so big, I had to make 2 stories to fit everyone in!

Also a revitalization of the Tag sector is coming. But I won't divulge too many details.

jred2k

I wonder if we can expect a run-in from Marky Mark to help Dwayne capture the belt. Pain & Gain should also go after the tag titles.

I'm going to Monday night Raw in 2 weeks, and I'm thinking of making a Wrassle GAF sign. Since all of you love talking about John Cena, I thought of making a "Wrassle GAF wants more Cena" sign.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to Monday night Raw in 2 weeks, and I'm thinking of making a Wrassle GAF sign. Since all of you love talking about John Cena, I thought of making a "Wrassle GAF wants more Cena" sign.

"Bootaaay Disapproves" is a good sign.

You should have a sign that says "Oh look, New Page!" in bold. And insert various crop outs of DDP, Paige, and most importantly: Batista.

Top Bottom