• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New Jack on AoW was surprisingly great in the non-New Jack usual way.

I finally saw a shoot with New Jack where he wasn't drunk or high, and it was really good. When he's fully coherent he has a lot to say. I'll try the AoW ep.

I hope you guys appreciate that I'm literally ruining my life doing these. I've become a drunk, maybe have had alcohol poisoning, blew 4 sparky plug Thurmans in my car, my hard drive blew up, I have a dry spot on my face.

i watched these shows when they first came out, didn't destroy me, won't destroy you.

Aiii

So not worth it
So apparently AJ had a little problem with her top on Smackdown and gave everyone a Good peak at her bra.

Its the PG era, so I'll take it.

So apparently AJ had a little problem with her top on Smackdown and gave everyone a Good peak at her bra.

Her bra? WOW! Basically everyone got to see AJ in what amounts to a top like one she would wear to the beach

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN PRODUCE IT
image.php

somedevil

You know they edit smackdown. So you probably won't get to see it unless someone their took a picture.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ strikes me as the type to purposely have a wardrobe malfunction. 'Ohnooooo my shirt. everyone dont look. at my shirt that has torn. Don't look. Silly old me. I'm so silly'

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ strikes me as the type to purposely have a wardrobe malfunction. 'Ohnooooo my shirt. everyone dont look. at my shirt that has torn. Don't look. Silly old me. I'm so silly'

Terrible judge of character.

Nah. Apparently it crept up. Heel AJ wrestles in regular clothes instead of polka dot gear.

Striker

Watched SummerSlam 2002 again on Youtube. Damn good show. Angle and Mysterio topped it off. Of course this was pre-Triple H all day every day.

Laserfrog

Well... they had lower expectations back then.

Why is Lazzzzzzerfrog so obsessed with one move of Austin? It is a stable of his moveset but that's it.

My father was a plumber and he always used to say if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. He'd also say people are like toilets, shit always sticks to them and no matter how hard they try flushing they're going to be filled with crap.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My father was a plumber and he always used to say if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. He'd also say people are like toilets, shit always sticks to them and no matter how hard they try flushing they're going to be filled with crap.

That second thing doesn't sound very nice. You should not have said that.

Top Bottom