• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My father was a plumber and he always used to say if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. He'd also say people are like toilets, shit always sticks to them and no matter how hard they try flushing they're going to be filled with crap.

"When you laugh, the whole world laughs with you. When you cry, I'll give you something to cry about you little bastard"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got fan axcess so I can play as DEEDEEPEEE

And you can upload your dudes. However, for someone like me who did NOT buy their 'season pass' I cannot upload creations! So upsetting.

It'll be even more upsetting once Bishoptl unleashes hell in the GWF - gonna really hurt me to lose members of our community - for good. He has that power.

And you can upload your dudes. However, for someone like me who did NOT buy their 'season pass' I cannot upload creations! So upsetting.

It'll be even more upsetting once Bishoptl unleashes hell in the GWF - gonna really hurt me to lose members of our community - for good. He has that power.
So, I can't get B-Arthur from you? :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, I can't get B-Arthur from you? :(

I don't think so. I'll try again to preserve him in the amber that is Community Creations but in case you do die in Real GWF - you die in the game!

Omega

Banned
I got fan axcess so I can play as DEEDEEPEEE

are they done with DLC?

bc it's definitely not worth it. Why would anyone want Tensai/Yoshi Tatsu (a guy who has been in every previous game, so why is he of all people DLC now?)

Even a diva like AJ. I didn't even download Layla and she's free..

GolazoDan

Hyped for El Generico in WWE. He's been awesome since I saw him in 2004, getting dropped on his head by Kevin Steen. He's basically been doing that for nearly a decade and it worked!

Kaladin

46117_577473382267131_1638563199_n.jpg

I wish I could post the match this came from....an amazing showcase of Generico's comic timing.

Ithil

So when does El Generico debut?

Well if he has officially signed, he will first finish up his indie commitments, which might take a couple of months. In that time, he'll have the WWE medical exams and drug tests to make sure he's healthy and clean. So probably by March or April, he'll be in developmental, and within a few months of that, on NXT TV. After that, who knows?

Antonio Cesaro debuted in FCW in late Autumn of 2011, and was on WWE TV by April of 2012, whereas Seth Rollins was in developmental nearly two years. So it depends on how ready they think Generico is.

If they let him keep his gimmick, he'll be there for a short stay. If not, he'll have to develop a new one there.

Of course, NXT is a great show, so I don't mind seeing him there for a while, the crowd is easily as big or bigger than say a PWG audience, and very chant heavy. They'll be OLEing all over the place.

Kaladin

Well if he has officially signed, he will first finish up his indie commitments, which might take a couple of months. In that time, he'll have the WWE medical exams and drug tests to make sure he's healthy and clean. So probably by March or April, he'll be in developmental, and within a few months of that, on NXT TV. After that, who knows?

Antonio Cesaro debuted in FCW in late Autumn of 2011, and was on WWE TV by April of 2012, whereas Seth Rollins was in developmental nearly two years. So it depends on how ready they think Generico is.

If they let him keep his gimmick, he'll be there for a short stay. If not, he'll have to develop a new one there.

As far as I know, his only indie commitment is PWG's DDT4, which is this weekend.

strobogo

Banned
I actually have some faith that Generico will get to be El Generico, but in WWE. They've been pretty good with having indy dudes pretty much be themselves just with a different name in the past few years. Claudio is still Claudio, Hero is doing Hero in NXT, Dragon has been through all phases of his indy career in WWE, Low Ki was still Low Ki, even Cabana was basically the Colt Cabana character still.

Seth and Jean were also pretty much their indy selves before the Shield thing came up, and that was obviously a pretty last minute thing

GolazoDan

I actually have some faith that Generico will get to be El Generico, but in WWE. They've been pretty good with having indy dudes pretty much be themselves just with a different name in the past few years. Claudio is still Claudio, Hero is doing Hero in NXT, Dragon has been through all phases of his indy career in WWE, Low Ki was still Low Ki, even Cabana was basically the Colt Cabana character still.

Seth and Jean were also pretty much their indy selves before the Shield thing came up, and that was obviously a pretty last minute thing
Low Ki was even better than he was on the indies because he got a SWEET JACKET that he kept on the indies. Dunno what's up with that dude, he quit basically as soon as they did the WWE thing with indy darlings of having him lose a load of matches after an initial push. Now he's supposedly on the outs with New Japan. If he wasn't so talented nobody would ever give him this many chances.

I'd love to see Chris Masters be given a third try. Dude only just turned 30, and its long since clear he's a wrestler at heart, not a bodybuilder like his first run.
I seen Masters on a couple of episodes of Championship Wrestling from Hollywood and he looked in great condition. Give him a different gimmick. I also would like to see Cage and Willie Mack in WWE soon

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think in the later days of WCW, you could just do commentary without asking. Like, if you wanted to, you could just show up. And that's what Stevie Ray did.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you wanna get all TWU TWENTY TWENTY ON ME?

AY DATELINE COME BACK

HUAHUAHUDHAHDSH

No joke, his spanish is actually pretty good. So he has english, french and spanish.

Really? Because when he down here in Austin for ACW last time, my Mexican buddy said some stuff in Spanish to him and he seemed to have a giant question mark over his head.

You know, I do like it when Cesaro speaks German. Just knowing I understand what he says when you lot have no clue makes me feel badly superior. Silly Americans!

I took two years of German and Spanish in High School, and four more semesters of German in College. And I speak understand conversational Spanish even better than my German, simply from growing up in the San Antonio-area of Texas, working in a warehouse full of Mexicans for a couple years, and watching Lucha.

Top Bottom