• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

Alright, I'll watch Naito for my longtime personal friend Daito.

And re: The Rhodez: Dusty was the most charismatic; Dustin was surprisingly incredible at times (and good in the ring); I haven't seen much of Cody... maybe I'll watch his match from the other day, too... >_>

wave3.gif

THIS WAS A GOAT GIMMICK WITH A GOAT THEME SONG
Disagree. *throws Bronson at you*

No matter what though, Sandow and Cody will never reach the baffling stage of Ryback thinking Vince sending him to legit train with an MMA camp in Vegas only to pull out at the last second before his debut after six months of training to feud with Lesnar would break PPV records.
Isn't Ryback basically a serial liar/fantasist at this point?

Zach

Hey, it's the hippie from NXT.

I'm okay with Cody's look and the music is fine, whatever. But his name is lame. Like, "Cody" is silly, but you know, maybe. But when it's "'The American Nightmare' Cody" I'm like c'mah.

Isn't Ryback basically a serial liar/fantasist at this point?
No. While I won't comment on the quality of the ideas he pitched to Vince (😒), at least he was doing that much. Like, I'm a Zack Ryder fan but dude NEVER went to Vince for anything.

I'm happy for Ryback though. Financially he's doing well and is doing wrestling events because he thinks they're fun.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I just remembered I was at HeroesCon last year and I met a artist that was a huuuuuuuge New Japan mark. Had an LIJ hat and everything, looked badass.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ryback is responsible for some of my favorite WWE moments of the past five years. I'd never hate on the big guy.

Bullying segments, check.
Tweet, tweet, delete, check.
The best men's match on WM 32, check.
The best tag team breakup ever, check.
The logical, canonically deep reason for not trusting John Cena, check.
Those banger 3 ways with the shield during the end of 2012, check.

Zach

While I may be a FRAUD, I did watch that wrassle match.

Edit: Oh crap, it was World War 3. I was all like "how is Macho back?" but thought it'd be explained as the match went on.

Zach

The winner of this Naito/Tanahashi match should get a free trip to the barber, am I right??

(They both have uniquely wacky hair.)

Corino felt bad because he's usually pretty good with that stuff (it's called the Deep in Debt, which I remember because Mauro wouldn't fucking shut up about it when he called stuff on AXS), and it was like a 6 hour show

I liked Corino and Kelly way more than Striker and JR, mostly because shut up Striker

No. While I won't comment on the quality of the ideas he pitched to Vince (😒), at least he was doing that much. Like, I'm a Zack Ryder fan but dude NEVER went to Vince for anything.

I'm happy for Ryback though. Financially he's doing well and is doing wrestling events because he thinks they're fun.
I more meant that some of the stories he tells now just sound like nonsense. There are so many "this time they told me I would be champ for a year!" and the like that it just seems like nonsense. I mean, it's Ryback. He was a placeholder big guy.

Top Bottom