• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Bronx-Man

Banned
IviFyAD.png

Damn

Adree

Being an alright guy doesn't make you relevant.

Peoples obsession with him and his meaningless insight is bizarre. As bizarre as being glued to wasting time listening to people's bullshit about a movie on rotten tomatoes. In the grand scheme of things, who is going to remember this shit and care?

His most profound contribution when discussing Omega / Okada was "If...If he had landed wrong, that could have hurt" and "and then he did the thing and had he hit the thing, oh my, it would have hurt."

No shit Sherlock. No fucking shit.

He's slightly better than Wade Kellar at least. I had to stop listening to Wade because he'd have a meltdown every time kayfabe was broken.

I agree that people put too much credit into his thoughts though. He's fine at reporting whatever he's been fed but when it comes to analysis he's no better than your average forum poster.

Zach

Wow. That's an A on the curve.
Being an alright guy doesn't make you relevant.

Peoples obsession with him and his meaningless insight is bizarre. As bizarre as being glued to wasting time listening to people's bullshit about a movie on rotten tomatoes. In the grand scheme of things, who is going to remember this shit and care?

His most profound contribution when discussing Omega / Okada was "If...If he had landed wrong, that could have hurt" and "and then he did the thing and had he hit the thing, oh my, it would have hurt."

No shit Sherlock. No fucking shit. At the end of the day, he is an entertainment personality but one that has zero contribution to squared circle.
Zero contribution? Now that's not true.

Anth0ny

meltzer on twitter is just a fucking massive troll. it's hilarious.

on podcasts he barely laughs and is NEVER sarcastic and no sells jokes constantly. like a completely different person.

Tall4Life

Meltzer's star ratings aren't a scientific analysis of wrestling matches, it's literally just how he feels about a match, he doesn't even really remember what matches he gave five stars if you look on his twitter

meltzer on twitter is just a fucking massive troll. it's hilarious.

on podcasts he barely laughs and is NEVER sarcastic and no sells jokes constantly. like a completely different person.

Twitter is best for him to answer fastball questions . "Who do I watch in Japan?" And he gives five names, etc. Each medium has its need.

Zach

Like your Grading, you provide no elaboration. Elaborate. I'm open minded.
Don't you bring the Gradez into this, you whore!!

But seriously, the Super G's happened simply because I wanted to have a personal reminder of which events were worth revisiting later in life. It was also to kind of poke fun at the lengthy write-ups I'd see from time to time. I was clear about it from day one and most people responded favorably so I posted them for funsies. I didn't even think I'd stick to it early on. Those were the days.

Anyway, shut your face, Gravy.

Don't you bring the Gradez into this, you whore!!

But seriously, the Super G's happened simply because I wanted to have a personal reminder of which events were worth revisiting later in life. It was also to kind of poke fun at the lengthy write-ups I'd see from time to time. I was clear about it from day one and most people responded favorably so I posted them for funsies. I didn't even think I'd stick to it early on. Those were the days.

Anyway, shut your face, Gravy.

I meant it tongue in cheek but it came off wrong. I apologize profusely. You are always a good source of fun and entertainment here. Being serious.

I need emojis or something.

Zach

Worker all day. I'm the Bret Hart of WrassleGAF. Never hurt anyone. Always making the no-talent schlubs around me look good.

OwensIsNow is coked-up Shawn Michaels.

Top Bottom