• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

[JobberNoises]
KTQ8PRB.jpg

You're loking like a total mark right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Corino managed to make a Young Bucks match more unbearable. EVEN MORE UNBEARABLE THAN THE BUCKS.

That's what the Young Bucks tend to do. Their awfulness infects everything around them in a match. It's not them being awful, it's that their awfulness spreads and encourages others to be like them.

Fox318

That's what the Young Bucks tend to do. Their awfulness infects everything around them in a match. It's not them being awful, it's that their awfulness spreads and encourages others to be like them.

lets quote stro

The fucking Young Bucks. Fuck the bucks and fuck RV. I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to hate the Young Bucks ironically or unironically, if I'm supposed to like them ironically or unironically, if I'm supposed to think they're geniuses, or if I'm supposed to think they're idiots. They bait RV into chasing them half way down the ramp so they could hit superkicks and run back to the ring to win by count out. Had that actually ended the match, I'd pop. A whole lot of superkicks. Constant "shit talking" that is so obnoxious and just trying to pop Americans watching online. It's not even funny. It's all HEY THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE LOL type shit. This is and the dumb shit in their spots are why I'll never like the Bucks. I can't suspend my disbelief with them on any level. It's like...musical acting. This is certainly not helped by seeing them do the same spots they've been doing for years, and the same spots Rocky has been doing for years with multiple partners. I would love to know who came up with the spot of Trent doing a huge tope and not being caught at all. That's what you come up with to get Rocky in a 2 on 1 situation? And it didn't even matter, because Rocky won with a roll up anyway. NEW CHAMPIONS. Fuck the Young Bucks.

Young Bucks are great in the "lets tour the indies and have fun dumb matches" kind of way.

But as characters taking part in storylines you see develop over time they are terrible.

We shit on the Bucks all the time but if they ever got on the WWE roster they'd be the most over thing for about 6 months before our fickle asses turn on them again.

I would actually consider going to a WWE HoF if it had Rude AND Steiners

They should all be in it. I understand why Scott isn't (and his brother is probably just getting the flak by association), but Rude is a mystery to me, unless Vince is STILL hung up on him showing up on Nitro, which was Vince's fault to begin with for screwing Bret over.

Heroman

Banned
They should all be in it. I understand why Scott isn't (and his brother is probably just getting the flak by association), but Rude is a mystery to me, unless Vince is STILL hung up on him showing up on Nitro, which was Vince's fault to begin with for screwing Bret over.
Because it's not a real hall of fame

I more meant that some of the stories he tells now just sound like nonsense. There are so many "this time they told me I would be champ for a year!" and the like that it just seems like nonsense. I mean, it's Ryback. He was a placeholder big guy.

its kinda similar to what Punk was saying with the "I'll owe you one pal" broken promises.

Shame Punk threw the guy under bus so badly since they'd really bond over their mutual dislike of WWE politics.

Bret screwed himself though.

That Dave Meltzer fellow seems like an alright guy and it's weird that some of you want to hate him.

Being an alright guy doesn't make you relevant.

Peoples obsession with him and his meaningless insight is bizarre. As bizarre as being glued to wasting time listening to people's bullshit about a movie on rotten tomatoes. In the grand scheme of things, who is going to remember this shit and care?

His most profound contribution when discussing Omega / Okada was "If...If he had landed wrong, that could have hurt" and "and then he did the thing and had he hit the thing, oh my, it would have hurt."

No shit Sherlock. No fucking shit. At the end of the day, he is an entertainment personality but one that has zero contribution to squared circle.

Top Bottom