• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

RBH

*kicks out at 1 and scurries up the WrassleGAF ramp*

*drags DM back to the ring*

*goes up to the top-rope*

Anth0ny

I just realized what my entrance music would be:

THE TOKYO DOME IS ON THEIR FEET

It even has the cue at the beginning for the crowd to pop!

My character:

-the technical prowess of Dean Malenko
-the strong style of Katsuyori Shibata
-the physical charisma, build and pound for pound strength of Bill Goldberg

In other words, a toned down version of the real me.

Zach

Ron Mysterio looks as ridiculous as Ultimo looks great at Manio XX.

P.S. Why is Kidman in this cruiserweight open match? He should be in a Big Money Program with a returning FUNB Hogan.

Now that I've seen WK, I'm going through all the F4W shows I missed

"I was flipping through new japan world and I saw some guerillas of destiny action going on and I IMMEDIATELY went to the end"

I love Tom Lawlor

NXT has a new gimmick at these Florida house shows where Dory Funk Jr. comes out to talk, someone shows up to beat him up and then another talent shows up to defend him. What a way to set up a Heavy Machinery & Wesley Blake vs Sanity match.

And who the hell books a show in an outdoor tent in 40 degree weather.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Never saw eye to eye with stro, but we can definitely agree on that. The Young Bucks are ass. Bullet Club is ass. Cody is ass. Wrestling itself is
ok

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, Shawn should've fucking sucked it up. "Lost my smile," what a load of Zachshit.

It makes me laugh knowing there are wrestlers who such big marks for themselves that they refuse to job to other people despite wrestling being fake.

Anth0ny

I feel weird for thinking the bucks are just pretty good. Not amazing or anything as their drawing power/meltz would suggest. Not the embodiment of cancer like some of the marques in this thread seem to think, either.

Top Bottom