• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Hex

Banned
I'm watching this on the WWE Network right now (WCW Nitro 11/8/99):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk9BIxlFek

:')

I was watching the whole Sting saga bit so by proxy I relived the debut of Goldberg and his awkward beginnings as Debra McMichaels paid muscle lol

Mubbed

A little late but this is my top 10 matches of 2016 list.

10. Hideki Suzuki vs. Yasufumi Nakanoue
9. Arisa Nakajima vs. Ryo Mizunami
8. Kento Miyahara vs. Jun Akiyama (July)
7. Yuji Okabayashi vs. Hideyoshi Kamitani (July)
6. Strong BJ vs. The Big Guns (Nov)
5. Delete or Decay
4. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi vs. Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto
3. Shuji Ishikawa vs. Yuji Okabayashi (May)
2. Go Shiozaki & Yuji Okabayashi vs. Yuji Hino & Daisuke Sekimoto
1. Twin Towers vs. Strong BJ

hamsjams

That poster "Beefy" already tried and failed. I'm not getting rolled up by some inferior meat named hams!

I'm sure you have a lot of real-world experience protecting your spot, Mr. Hogan.

Why didn't the most popular guy in NJPW main event the dome? That's some Vince ass shit right there, brothers.
tumblr_ojdi7zwcu31s05wxzo2_400.gif

In retrospect it should have been obvious but I lost my shit when I realized that the entire stage had been constructed specifically to facilitate his entrance graphics. He's the Eye of Sauron now.

I hope they never change Naito's music. The frantic and energetic beats of that theme beautifully contrast and exagerrate the greuling apathy with which he comes to the ring. It's perfect.

I figured out how to multiquote.

Punk/Taker was better than both Shawn/Taker. The only good Undertaker WM match in the last 6 years.
Still miss the Best in the World.

Foggy

5. Delete or Decay

That's a lotta beef

klonere

Banned

5. Delete or Decay

SekimotoisHard.jpg

So is Undertaker gonna announce he's also going into the rumble tomorrow?

With all the seats they have to fill, Taker has to be involved in the rumble PPV somehow.

Hasney

Trying to have hope and convince myself it will be good for once. Sadly yeah I more then likely know the answer.

Look at the evidence, there's been about 2 good Raws per year and they're usually building up to something big, which they're not right now. Have a sleep and watch the A show then day after.

I'm ready for the next chapter of the highly anticipated rivalry between Roman Reigns and the best friends duo of Kevin Owens and Y2J Chris Jericho. Will The Big Dog be able to keep the old red, white and blue away from the red and black Champ and his best pal? Or will the Best Buds of the Universe on Monday Nights claim their stake in America at the Champ's expense? The WWE Universe knows that it only takes One Spear, but will it also take one or more Superman Punches????

I'm ready for the next chapter of the highly anticipated rivalry between Roman Reigns and the best friends duo of Kevin Owens and Y2J Chris Jericho. Will The Big Dog be able to keep the old red, white and blue away from the red and black Champ and his best pal? Or will the Best Buds of the Universe on Monday Nights claim their stake in America at the Champ's expense? The WWE Universe knows that it only takes One Spear, but will it also take one or more Superman Punches????

Do you write for WWE's website?

5. Delete or Decay

tenor.gif

I support this list.

Missy started so well until she got to praising Taichi.

Pikma

Banned
Say what you will about Finn Balor but he at least looked like he cared about the belt and kinda made it seem like an important thing, unlike lazy Nak

Yes, Naito is good at the wrassles. Unfortunately, Missy doesn't like Taguchi, so we can't be friends.

Anywho, that new FIP deal starts in about 35 minutes. Gabe's big fight back against PC culture ruining wrestling, lol. Should be interesting, hope it's self aware enough to not be a total trainwreck.

Fox318

Cool 😎:

People who know Naito is better than Omega

Un-cool 😕:

People who think the Young Bucks are good

Yes, Naito is good at the wrassles. Unfortunately, Missy doesn't like Taguchi, so we can't be friends.

Anywho, that new FIP deal starts in about 35 minutes. Gabe's big fight back against PC culture ruining wrestling, lol. Should be interesting, hope it's self aware enough to not be a total trainwreck.

Going off his Twitter, it's totally a bit. Don't know how that translates to a show though...

Top Bottom