• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Heroman

Banned
The young bucks are the best tag team in the universe
Entrance2.gif

As far as shitty indie wrestling I've seen goes, it's hard to beat that show with a bunch of terrible deathmatch backyarders who hired out an ice-rink and booked Necro Butcher, who took no bumps, cut up a bunch of people, got drunk and attacked people with a shopping cart.

Or the Australian deathmatch fed where a dude got his nutsack stapled to a chair.

FIP is really bad omg

Gabe needs to not be allowed to do a billion promotions any more. This shit is just as bad at killing people's interest in wrestling as WWE poaching talent and doing jack once they get them

BOY DO I HAVE SOME SHOWS I FILMED THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN

I don't care about your run during your IWAMS days.

As far as shitty indie wrestling I've seen goes, it's hard to beat that show with a bunch of terrible deathmatch backyarders who hired out an ice-rink and booked Necro Butcher, who took no bumps, cut up a bunch of people, got drunk and attacked people with a shopping cart.

Or the Australian deathmatch fed where a dude got his nutsack stapled to a chair.

shitty non-deathmatch wrestling

deathmatch is just shitty to begin with, I can't watch shitty shitty-deathmatch wrestling

cordy

Banned
Meltzer from the January 5th Observer Radio:

Omega is "a millions times better in every way than Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns is not succeeding."

Went on to say the only other guy that WWE has that they may see as "The Guy" is Seth because of his look and they won't go all the way with Ambrose or AJ.

Sad man. AJ and Ambrose are killing themselves out here. Rollins is failing. Reigns ain't gonna be that dude.

Who will be the guy to come in and take over?

The worst show I ever filmed involved an I Quit match with:

A fat balding ginger in a red gi who claimed to know MMA, but mostly just put on the gogoplata wrong

A fat Octagon-mask wearing guy who was announced as coming from 'Akihabara, Japan' and yelled the names of anime as he tried and failed to do Tajiri's moveset

This match went on FOR TWENTY MINUTES

Pikma

Banned
Sad man. AJ and Ambrose are killing themselves out here. Rollins is failing. Reigns ain't gonna be that dude.

Who will be the guy to come in and take over?
Ambrose killing himself out in the ring? I didn't know you could die from doing too many wacky lines

cordy

Banned
Ambrose killing himself out in the ring? I didn't know you could die from doing too many wacky lines

You can if you've worked the most matches out of any guy in the company for the past 2 years like Ambrose. Nobody works more matches than him and he still hasn't been injured yet nor called out yet.

He's really that workhorse.

Big Damo's NXT name is...............................

Killian Dain
I feel like you have to really try to come up with the garbage names they've been spewing out

Like "how could we possibly make this guy as forgettable as possible"

You'd think a company all about #BRANDS would make an effort to be good at this

shaowebb

Young Bucks are good and pretty entertaining, but honestly they are just trolling out there. I just dont see a lot of tag division competition in the world scene right now to compete with them is why they win by default in my eyes.

Do they compare to say Motor City Machineguns, The SAT, Speed Muscle,London & Kendrick or any other group that was big for awhile? Only one I'd put them on level with is Backseat Boyz or maybe early Briscoe Bros honestly. They feel B+ but uncontested at the moment. WWE grabbed the better tag teams out there right now IMO.

I really miss Sabin and Shelley as a team. That shit was good.

There's a rumor going around that Triple H wants Neville vs. Ibushi at WM.

Even if that's true, it'll never happen. Vince would never feature a non-contracted talent.

If the Bollywood Boys aren't your favorite tag team of the year then I don't know what to say to you

They fucking suck

There's a rumor going around that Triple H wants Neville vs. Ibushi at WM.

Even if that's true, it'll never happen. Vince would never feature a non-contracted talent.

The CWC literally existed as a vehicle to pull him in

And they've done similar stuff before but this was like 20 years ago, remember TAKA vs Sasuke?

The CWC literally existed as a vehicle to pull him in

And they've done similar stuff before but this was like 20 years ago, remember TAKA vs Sasuke?

Vince was way more open to co-promotion and using non-exclusive guys 20 years ago than he is now.

And nothing Ibushi has done leads me to believe he'll sign an exclusive deal.

shaowebb

Just went back and saw instead of Mortis you guys were talking about someone with two "i"s in their name earlier. My bad.

Anyone want more Mortis gifs though? Kanyon was a fucking gift to wrestling and a ton of finishers were made from his day to day spots.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel like you have to really try to come up with the garbage names they've been spewing out

Like "how could we possibly make this guy as forgettable as possible"

You'd think a company all about #BRANDS would make an effort to be good at this
"Big Damo" is barely even a name. You might as well call him "Large Steve"

Vince was way more open to co-promotion and using non-exclusive guys 20 years ago than he is now.

....ok the first bit confuses me, because we've seen non-contracted guys all over the goddamn place on Smackdown and NXT

Ibushi was going to sign then flaked out but if Trips still has a boner for him they could make a Mania thing happen

I think NJPW gets name dropped weekly on WWE tv but this could be Vince feeling "bad" for raiding them. I can see it since Ibushi is Tiger Mask W now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll probably resub to the network when I'm bedridden on Tuesday after my wisdom teeth are removed

I will take painkillers and watch Steiners matches.

Top Bottom