• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

Congratulations, Hasney. You can join the kewl kidz who randomly post about the The Lapsed Fan being the worst.

There's a lot of good stuff you're missing out on, though. They can be annoying and dumb -- seriously, I could probably post 100 things I haven't liked or agreed with, etc. -- but if you like to talk wrasslin' with your imperfect, knowledgeable bros, it's a fun show.

That's the "you're getting pegged tonight" look.

image.php

Anth0ny

Jesus, I tried the Lapsed Fan MITB 2011 as I'm so bored at work and thought maybe I'd like it more talking about one of my favourite events.

Had to turn it off with the shitty Vince impressions and the other dudes annoying as fuck laugh to the terrible jokes. Jesus.

tsk tsk

that's what they all say

The worst thing about tlp is when Jack does that forced horrible yelling. Other than that the show is grand but it's not for everyone. It took three tries for me to get into it.

Still can't get over the AWA locker room starting a worked brawl because some random people were backstage.

TLF is worth it for the history sections. Don't care about match reviews

Still can't get over the AWA locker room starting a worked brawl because some random people were backstage.

TLF is worth it for the history sections. Don't care about match reviews
Pretty much, I still go through the whole thing though simply because sometimes they don't give you everything in the beginning. There are a lot of gems hidden within the deep dive.

Sephzilla

Gamers these days be like "pre-ordering is bad and nobody should do it" and then they turn around and complain because something isnt available day 2

Gamers these days be like "pre-ordering is bad and nobody should do it" and then they turn around and complain because something isnt available day 2

Games are always available day 2
Systems are a crapshoot but tbh they aren't worth the hassle
Shit like NES Mini and PSVR are stupid

Sephzilla

Buying consoles on day 1 in 2017.

Don't do it

It's kind of a catch 22 scenario. If people don't buy launch window consoles (or new consoles within the first year) the entire platform might sink because 3rd parties might abandon it. But if you buy a launch window console you run the risk of buying a defective product, see: Xbox 360

Recall

More like way too much free time on your hands.

Really fuck you you fucking self righteous cunt.

Who the fuck works here 18 hour days, has children and a shit load of personal responsibilities but that slight bit of enjoyment I have is being able to listen to a podcast while I play a game for an hour or two is somehow looked down upon?

I use my time so perfectly that I can juggle a life which would most likely harm you. Is that fucking ok by you?

Hasney

It's kind of a catch 22 scenario. If people don't buy launch window consoles (or new consoles within the first year) the entire platform might sink because 3rd parties might abandon it. But if you buy a launch window console you run the risk of buying a defective product, see: Xbox 360

To be fair, the 360 thing is the giant exception as well.

Still never got an RROD or any other failed consoles
the GPU crapped out on my 360 before it red ringed

Who the fuck works here 18 hour days, has children and a shit load of personal responsibilities but that slight bit of enjoyment I have is being able to listen to a podcast while I play a game for an hour or two is somehow looked down upon?

I use my time so perfectly that I can juggle a life which would most likely kill you. Is that fucking ok by you?

yo chill goddamn

btw the best launch ever was Vita because that lineup whew

Sephzilla

I use my time so perfectly that I can juggle a life which would most likely harm you. Is that fucking ok by you?

dude, calm down

To be fair, the 360 thing is the giant exception as well.

Still never got an RROD or any other failed consoles
the GPU crapped out on my 360 before it red ringed

i'm pretty sure i'm on 360 number 4 or 5 :(

Hasney

Nerf-Havok-rapid-fire.jpg

When shoots go wrong. Nerf™.

klonere

Banned

you know its fake right

Top Bottom