• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Really fuck you you fucking self righteous cunt.

Who the fuck works here 18 hour days, has children and a shit load of personal responsibilities but that slight bit of enjoyment I have is being able to listen to a podcast while I play a game for an hour or two is somehow looked down upon?

I use my time so perfectly that I can juggle a life which would most likely harm you. Is that fucking ok by you?
👀 early Monday Shoot!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Really fuck you you fucking self righteous cunt.

Who the fuck works here 18 hour days, has children and a shit load of personal responsibilities but that slight bit of enjoyment I have is being able to listen to a podcast while I play a game for an hour or two is somehow looked down upon?

I use my time so perfectly that I can juggle a life which would most likely harm you. Is that fucking ok by you?

Changing Damo's name means Vince won't be able to get the muppets at commentary or talent to throw out an old Hawaii Five-O reference with "book'em Damo" to his amusement.

*Looks up at Recall's reply to Bronx-Man*

4pMX5rJ4PYAEM.gif

I played Knack on two different Day 1 launches. Gotta get that 4Knack
I can honestly say, knack ia better as a two player game than single. My wife is novice when it comes to playing games so we're doing the co op run through. I've beaten it once and it was so easy but having someone who isn't the best at gaming makes me appreciate it more.

Related Galleries View All +

Raw

RAW
PREVIEW
Raw preview, Jan. 9, 2017: The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels descend upon New Orleans
As Shawn Michaels heads to New Orleans for Raw, it’s rumored that The Undertaker will also make his presence felt in The Big Easy. How will HBK and The Deadman affect the Team Red landscape, three weeks before the Royal Rumble event? Also on Raw, Roman Reigns defends the United States Championship against WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match!
MONDAY, JAN 9 | 8/7 PMC

When we last saw The Undertaker on WWE television, he was delivering an ominous warning to Team SmackDown before Survivor Series, putting the fear of The Deadman into Team Blue’s five-Superstar squad mere days before WWE’s annual fall classic. Given the grave circumstances, SmackDown LIVE won that 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Men's Elimination Match.

Although SmackDown LIVE is The Undertaker’s chosen home, it’s rumored that The Phenom will make an appearance on this Monday’s Raw in New Orleans, the very city in which his iconic WrestleMania Streak came to an end at the hands of Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 30. Might The Undertaker’s potential appearance have implications for this year’s Show of Shows in Orlando? Or perhaps he’ll give us yet another reason to “Remember the Rumble” on Jan. 29 in San Antonio, Texas.

Speaking of San Antonio, Alamo City’s own Shawn Michaels is officially slated to visit this week’s edition of Raw. HBK, who stars in the forthcoming WWE Studios film “The Resurrection of Gavin Stone,” tends to shake things up whenever he drops in on Monday night’s hottest show. When his music hits, you won’t want to miss what comes next

United States Champion Roman Reigns seems unstoppable lately, retaining his title against both Chris Jericho and WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens in recent weeks. However, live this Monday in New Orleans, The Big Dog will need to defend Old Glory against both Jeri-KO members simultaneously in a Handicap Match.

The notorious best friends already consider themselves co-bearers of the WWE Universal Championship — a title officially held by Owens — but they could very well also share the U.S. Title by Monday’s end if the numbers game works in their favor.

Additionally, this match comes less than three weeks before Reigns challenges Owens for Team Red’s crown jewel at Royal Rumble, when Jericho will be locked inside a shark cage and suspended above the ring to forestall his interference. It’ll be a fair fight for Reigns that night in the Alamodome. But this Monday, The Big Easy will be anything but for the indomitable Superstar.

Despite the circumstances, The Big Dog’s confidence seems to remain unshaken

Charlotte Flair has tried to keep Bayley out of arm’s reach of the Raw Women’s Championship, but after this past Monday night, The Huggable One is closer than ever to wrapping her arms around The Queen’s vaunted prize.

Thanks to a surprise distraction from the returning Sasha Banks, Bayley put away the formidable Nia Jax with a Bayley-to-Belly Suplex to secure a championship opportunity against Flair at Royal Rumble. The uplifting challenger has defeated Charlotte on multiple occasions already, so she has proven she can hang with The Queen. Is Bayley ready to fulfill her childhood dream and ascend to the top of the Raw Women’s division

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2017-01-09

Kaladin

If Undertaker enters the Rumble, there is a story they could tell with Taker winning and Cena beating AJ for the belt to lead to the Cena vs Undertaker match everyone wants and keep The Streak alive.

Undertaker has never lost at Wrestlemania with the belt on the line.

3 - 0 and #3 was at the same stadium they're at this year.

If Undertaker enters the Rumble, there is a story they could tell with Taker winning and Cena beating AJ for the belt to lead to the Cena vs Undertaker match everyone wants and keep The Streak alive.

Too complex for wwe

Hasney

Omega responds to loss at WK like actual human with thoughts and feelings and emotions:

c1uqiruukaerptk87sif.jpg

But United States Champion Roman Reigns seems unstoppable lately, retaining his title against both Chris Jericho and WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens in recent weeks. However, live this Monday in New Orleans, The Big Dog will need to defend Old Glory against both Jeri-KO members simultaneously in a Handicap Match.

Sephzilla

I'd accept it but at the same time it feels like it would be WWE basically retconning WM30 - which, for the record, was still an all time bad idea

Anth0ny

i didn't even mean to post that back to back with the weekly verbiage post. amazing.

why the fuck is the champion defending his title in a handicap match? like what kind of booking is that? if I was roman i'd be pissed. but i'm guessing he'll just smirk and spout out some catch phrases and it's all good.

Hasney

i didn't even mean to post that back to back with the weekly verbiage post. amazing.

why the fuck is the champion defending his title in a handicap match? like what kind of booking is that? if was roman i'd be pissed. but i'm guessing he'll just smirk and spout out some catch phrases and it's all good.

Despite the circumstances, The Big Dog’s confidence seems to remain unshaken

Bronx-Man

Banned
But United States Champion Roman Reigns seems unstoppable lately, retaining his title against both Chris Jericho and WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens in recent weeks. However, live this Monday in New Orleans, The Big Dog will need to defend Old Glory against both Jeri-KO members simultaneously in a Handicap Match.
lmaoooo

Kaladin

I'd accept it but at the same time it feels like it would be WWE basically retconning WM30 - which, for the record, was still an all time bad idea

I wouldn't mind that since they did fuck all with Lesnar since. Plus, this plays into Cena's whole issue with winning the big matches as this would be as big as either Rock match.

DMczaf

triggered

Hasney

He says that but The Big Easy will be anything but for the indomitable Superstar.

Additionally, this match comes less than three weeks before Reigns challenges Owens for Team Red’s crown jewel at Royal Rumble, when Jericho will be locked inside a shark cage and suspended above the ring to forestall his interference. It’ll be a fair fight for Reigns that night in the Alamodome.

Anth0ny

all roman needs to do is come out on raw and cut a promo

"baby girl, i'm so sick of that sufferin sucotash chris jericho and that pillsbury doughboy kevin owens messing up all my matches. so check this out. i'll defend my double you double you e united states championship against both of you, in a two on one handicap match, right here in new orleans. ahhhh yessir balee dat"

instead the match is just booked and announced behind the scenes before the show with no rhyme or reason behind it

Bronx-Man

Banned
You all need to do what I do and just consider everything WWE did past WM30 as non-canon.

Bryan winninng the belts was the end of the Majin Buu saga. Everything else is GT.

You all need to do what I do and just consider everything WWE did past WM30 as non-canon.

Bryan winninng the belts was the end of the Majin Buu saga. Everything else is GT.

Now are you talking the death of Kid Buu or 10 years later where Goku pisses off to go train Uub?

Anth0ny

bruh lets be honest

wcw being bought out and wrestlemania 17 was the end of the majin buu saga. everything else since is GT.

klonere

Banned
Additionally, this match comes less than three weeks before Reigns challenges Owens for Team Red’s crown jewel at Royal Rumble, when Jericho will be locked inside a shark cage and suspended above the ring to forestall his interference. It’ll be a fair fight for Reigns that night in the Alamodome.

i want to die

Top Bottom