• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

01092017_Bracketology__01.jpg

01092017_Bracketology__02.jpg

01092017_Bracketology__03.jpg

Sorry FlammableD, but I hope D'Lo comes out during the finals of the tournament and makes it a 3 way match only to win because you motherfuckers better recognise who the REAL UK champion is.

Only negative Dave had (which I also agree with) is when Okada needs spine surgery in a few years, he's going to think about that top-rope dragon suplex spot and how unnecessary it was in every way

pretty sure i saw that the uk tournament airs on the network at 8pm gmt when i was watching some hot ted turner rasslin the other night fwiw.

klonere

Banned
Only negative Dave had (which I also agree with) is when Okada needs spine surgery in a few years, he's going to think about that top-rope dragon suplex spot and how unnecessary it was in every way

Yeah I think a mid rope Croyt's Wrath could have worked just as well tbh and been far far far more safe.

Recall

I'm still thinking about Okada v Omega.

I was convinced that Omega was going to win the belt, it felt like the obvious progression based on Omega's 2016. With each kick out I was still sure it was going his way but I was losing confidence with each big move.

Okada hitting the jumping spinning tombstone made my heart sink. I knew it was it. I knew where it was all going.

The wave of emotions the match generated for me will always keep it as something special for years to come.

I'm still thinking about Okada v Omega.

I was convinced that Omega was going to win the belt, it felt like the obvious progression based on Omega's 2016. With each kick out I was still sure it was going his way but I was losing confidence with each big move.

Okada hitting the jumping spinning tombstone made my heart sink. I knew it was it. I knew where it was all going.

The wave of emotions the match generated for me will always keep it as something special for years to come.
Felt exactly the same way. Now that the initial wave of salt I feel I can judge the match more fairly.
2¾ stars

Top Bottom