• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I remember that shit. The story mode was basically about how Evolution basically tried to assassinate you, and so you start training with legends including a not dead Andre the Giant to get your revenge. :lol
You remember that shit too much. I only remember training with hart in his state of the art gym lol.

The game was so shitty, the week it came out, I found it at the pawn shop for 15 bucks. My cousin had an x box so I bought it and played it.

I was so pissed that my guy was deleted after I was done with the story mode.

How could you put a 50 buck tag on that trash?

I'm always reminded of it because Cena mentions it "another day in the life".

"face on the xbox, you played the game lately?"

I wish I didn't.

nAZ8vRK.jpg

Gorgeous at the time but yeah hideous game.

Its predecessor Raw 2 had the best caw and edit wrestler mode ever imo. Most underrated wrestling game
Raw 2 was my shit. Sadly it's not on pc like Raw 1.

On the Xbox 1 the only games worth playing IMO were those wrestling games, pgr, and the exclusive nfl games.

Raw 2 will forever be awesome due to the ability to spend an entire episode of Raw dropping boxes on the same person, over and over again.

The gameplay was terrible, though.

Remember when Heidenreich became a Road Warrior? 2006 was weird.

I also got an e-mail last week informing me that the 2006 Smackdown era of eternal Booker/Batista/Lashley/Finley is on the network. Time to catch back up with legendary tag teams like the NEW road warriors, Gymini and The Dicks.

Zach

Can't I get Showtime with my Amazon Prime account? I wonder if that'll include Twin Peaks immediately... Hmmm...

Remember when Heidenreich became a Road Warrior? 2006 was weird.

I also got an e-mail last week informing me that the 2006 Smackdown era of eternal Booker/Batista/Lashley/Finley is on the network. Time to catch back up with legendary tag teams like the NEW road warriors, Gymini and The Dicks.
The gymini and the new road Warriors. Thanks for reminding me bro. Thanks a lot. I remember all we were waiting was to see who would make it to the new sd games.

Raw 2 was my shit. Sadly it's not on pc like Raw 1.

On the Xbox 1 the only games worth playing IMO were those wrestling games, pgr, and the exclusive nfl games.

So much customization.

Like you could rig tag or 6man tag team entrances with the same level of customization as a single entrance. Lights, pyro, create a titan tron all of it. 5 slots for create a wrestler ring announcer name.

Fully customizable edit wrestlers except hair long before anyone else.

Custom entrance themes.

The works best CAW/Edit wrestler suite in wrestling gaming history

I dug the first Buffy the Vampite Slayer game

I'm watching this Daniel Bryan tryout match on heat from the network where he wore a mask and it is amazing how only 4 months into his wrestling career he is better than people that had years of training. He was a natural, and Bryan Kendrick looks like he's 12 years old. Lol

C3IUdAa.jpg

Much like the CWC, the better match-ups are further into the tournament, but some of those matches should be good. Mandrews vs Moloney, for one. Devlin vs Burch, as well - also, I'm guessing it'll be Bate vs Burch in the 1/4 finals, which should be excellent.

Gonna guess Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews & Pete Dunne make it to the semis. They seem like the most obvious choices, at least.

Pikma

Banned
I get WWE is a fucking pain in the ass with their raids but why the fuck doesn't ROH do something to become a more appealing option instead of just blocking and pissing off everyone?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If anyone has any WWE aspirations in the near future they'll no longer be signing with ROH, presumably. Reading between the lines, sounds like ROH have introduced a non-compete clause, or something equally shitty.

You can't just add a non-compete clause in the middle of a contract. Non-compete contracts are very hard to enforce anyways.

Top Bottom