• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

NastyBook

Friends, I'm in love:

94o4NeZ.png
Yoooo, GlowGirls is back???

He may be ina wheelchair, but gotta have that nostalgia!

To be honest, running someone down in a wheelchair is even more of a heel move than the metal elbow.
I'd just want to hear that diplomatic theme again. It was tough as hell.
If Lex Luger runs someone down in a wheelchair, I will agree that nostlagia pops can be good in the Rumble. Maybe bring back Droz too.
You've gone too far now

TNA spoiler, the "giving Sandow a Liberace gimmick" went as tastefully as you'd expect Anthem and TNA to do it

Aron Rex def. Robbie E. New parts of Rex's gimmick: Spud's entrance music is jazz, Rex has makeup and glitter trunks, Rex tapes his oversized rings and turns them to act as brass knuckles, and Spud dries down Rex after the exhausting match

New management. Same as the old.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA spoiler, the "giving Sandow a Liberace gimmick" went as tastefully as you'd expect Anthem and TNA to do it

Aron Rex def. Robbie E. New parts of Rex's gimmick: Spud's entrance music is jazz, Rex has makeup and glitter trunks, Rex tapes his oversized rings and turns them to act as brass knuckles, and Spud dries down Rex after the exhausting match

Actually worse than Billy Corgin era.

Oersted

I don't see Goldberg winning it as I don't see how that will play into a Goldberg / Brock match at Wrestlemania. I think Brock, Goldberg, Taker and maybe Strowman will be the last 4 and that Brock will cost Goldberg his shot, hence they rematch at Mania. At least that's probably how the 'play it safe' booking of WWE will work.

There's also incentive for Taker to assist Goldberg in dumping Lesnar out of the rumble given that he broke the streak.

Given that rumor has it that it's Rollins/HHH at Mania and that I expect a K.O vs Jericho match, I'd suspect a Reigns vs Taker match at Mania. But that would involve Reigns turning heel most likely, which WWE is too stupid to do.

I think there lies the problem with the Royal Rumble. It is a very predictable match which only leads to Wrasslemania. Probably the most predictable PPV match.

Shit like Roman taking a nap, Spotlight Hogger Hunter Haitch as "surprise" entrance, Wyatts attacking Brock etc etc

2015 wasn't particular better with Roman eliminating, you guessed it, Rusev.

And we all fondly remember 2014.

Menome

I would like to take this moment to state that I am a Damien Sandow fan. This man has a totally different name and is not Damien Sandow.

Top Bottom