• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Are motherfuckers using my name in vein?
PwuJsR8.jpg

Zach

I've never liked you, British Monsoon, and I think you're irredeemable in the eyes of the Lord, but that's a quality gif, brother.

somedevil

Well Cody is back in TNA with this new angle with Moose:

Scoop #24: Cody & Brandi Rhodes are out, Cody says he has been everywhere but now he is back at Impact Wrestling

Scoop #25: Cody asked about the owl in the logo, said we have to name the owl

Scoop #26: Cody said the crowd is just too sweet

Scoop #27: Cody wants to personally thank Moose for helping Brandi with Decay, so he asks Moose to come out

Scoop #28: Cody says Moose is family to them and is a Rhodes, Moose says he will always have both of their backs

Scoop #29: Cody is mad that Brandi has Moose's number, asks them if they are going to sleep together

Scoop #30: Cody says Moose isn't a friend, Moose is a slut

Scoop #31: Brandi asks Cody if he's joking, Cody says he's joking, perhaps it was in bad taste, but then kicks Moose in the balls

Scoop #32: Cody beats down Moose, then makes a Bullet Club hand gesture to Moose while he's on the ground before grabbing Brandi and leaving

Interesting

Barrage

The Bullet Club stuff is just sad. At least the Dashing/ Doom stuff was creative. He's just coming off as so second rate.

Scoop #24: Cody & Brandi Rhodes are out, Cody says he has been everywhere but now he is back at Impact Wrestling

Scoop #27: Cody wants to personally thank Moose for helping Brandi with Decay, so he asks Moose to come out

Scoop #28: Cody says Moose is family to them and is a Rhodes, Moose says he will always have both of their backs

Scoop #29: Cody is mad that Brandi has Moose's number, asks them if they are going to sleep together

Scoop #31: Brandi asks Cody if he's joking, Cody says he's joking, perhaps it was in bad taste, but then kicks Moose in the balls

Scoop #32: Cody beats down Moose, then makes a Bullet Club hand gesture to Moose while he's on the ground before grabbing Brandi and leaving

Interesting
Looks like Russo is back.

Interesting
Who wrote this shit

Tall4Life

Interesting

TNA once again stealing the worst things from WWE

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I bet Shinsuke Nakamura is loving his life. Dude's getting paid to mail it in. When he goes to the main roster he's gonna get to mail it in even more and randomly get over even more.

I bet Shinsuke Nakamura is loving his life. Dude's getting paid to mail it in. When he goes to the main roster he's gonna get to mail it in even more and randomly get over even more.

I'm starting to wonder if it's Joe somehow. Both Finn and Shinsuke started phoning it in hard after long ass feuds with him.

EDIT: It's probably me being spoiled after that match with Zayn though

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is he mailing it in? All his major matches have gotten 3.75 stars and above.

Have you seen anything dude did in NJPW? The guy is working the least dangerous matches of anyone while still getting over huge.

This isn't a problem by the way - wrestling is entertainment, and he's playing a character that can get away with not doing anything nuts.

I'm starting to wonder if it's Joe somehow. Both Finn and Shinsuke started phoning it in hard after long ass feuds with him.

EDIT: It's probably me being spoiled after that match with Zayn though

Some of those matches are underrated. The Dallas Joe/Finn match was completely overshadowed by Zayn/Nakamura despite being pretty awesome.

Angry Grimace

That's not mailing it in. Its called being smart. If people react why do more dangerous stuff?

Because he's not performing to the best of his ability - he's performing to what he can get away with. That's what mailing it in means.

I'm not knocking the guy for it. I would too. He has charisma as a wrestler whether he's doing crazy stuff or not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watched Nitro up through March 1998. The formation of the Wolfpac is coming but this Panama Beach show right before it happens is probably my favorite Nitro on the water.

Have you seen anything dude did in NJPW? The guy is working the least dangerous matches of anyone while still getting over huge.

This isn't a problem by the way - wrestling is entertainment, and he's playing a character that can get away with not doing anything nuts.

Some of those matches are underrated. The Dallas Joe/Finn match was completely overshadowed by Zayn/Nakamura despite being pretty awesome.
Dallas Joe/Finn match could've come close to matching Nak/Zayn if the blood cleaning didn't throw off the pace completely

The opening leading to Joe getting busted open was fucking amazing, and Joe looked like a legit monster. The officials interrupting sort of added to it at first but once it got to the point where the wrestlers themselves were getting pulled out of it it killed it

The cage match at the next Takeover was straight up dreadful though. "Slingblade! And another Slingblade!"

somedevil

Andrade does Naito's taunt and finish during that Osaka match. Lol, poor dude can't wait til his contract expires.

He's in house show Hogan mode. Can't blame him ad long as these jabronies at Full Sail cheer him.

Didn't Naito take most of those taunts from his group when he was Mexico except the eye one?

Also, everyone cheers for Nak even outside of full sail.

I have found it very hard to get invested in both of Joe's feuds. I am not sure why neither gelled with me though.

Nak vs Joe in Osaka was a terrible match too.

Top Bottom