• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

somedevil

Smackdown Rating:

The ratings “war” between Raw and Smackdown lasted a whole week, as Smackdown failed to gain traction after scoring the 2.02 rating two weeks ago for John Cena’s return. It dropped to 1.78 last week and ticked up to a 1.79 this week, well below Raw’s 2.03 rating. Viewership was 2.533 million viewers. A year ago Smackdown drew a 1.68 rating, so Smackdown being live on Tuesdays with its own distinct roster has led to an increase in rating consistently over year-ago numbers.

It did retain 87 percent of Raw viewers a bit above of the 85% is usually does since it went live.

Also, it seems the Obama farewell might have hurt a bit since the ratings winner was Anderson Cooper.

C16u8ADXEAAfHx_.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas (though i will be kinda disappointed if it's just fenix vs pentagon
this was last night?

Man I need to watch smackdown. Looks like a wrestler right out of the 40s.

that is the gimmick, yes

Rimfya

Banned
Dillinger is a common sense lock for #10, which means it won't happen. Or it will and he'll be tossed straight out.

RR2000 featured Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay for much longer than you'd expect so don't laugh off Primo and Epico too quickly.

Dillinger is a common sense lock for #10, which means it won't happen. Or it will and he'll be tossed straight out.

RR2000 featured Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay for much longer than you'd expect so don't laugh off Primo and Epico too quickly.
too cool were over as fuck though. i don't even know who epico is.

Hasney

From what I've seen that hof thing is just Bryan Alvarez speculating and not anything official from Meltzer about who is going in.

Because of course it always has to be Bryan Alvarez speculation.

"Official from Meltzer"

What, you want confirmation that plans change?
I'm just saying that the rumor seems to be started by someone on reddit claiming that Meltzer had said these people were going into the Hall of Fame when it turned out to just be Bryan on WOL making some speculation which Alvarez does a lot of that often turns out to be not true.

I trust Meltzer's word more then I do Alvarez just guessing most of the time.

Big Dave said:
I'm being told Bluekaveli is not moving a lot of merch if at all. This combined with the news of low house show attendance is making WrassleGAF question his spot in the company. As of right now, he is not in a prominent position at WrassleGAFmania, and the new plan is to do the blow-off to the Zach/OwensIsNow feud for the main event.
Good episode of WOR today.

Emmalina best be a swerve at this point, that's all I can say.

I'm somewhere in the 8,000s myself. #EverythingIsAwful
I'm ok with some stuff.
#AlmostEverythingIsAwful

The funniest thing on Raw is Strowman's shitty Superman symbol tattoo. Which at some point, he's realised is shit and has attempted to hide it by surrounding it with a tribal-type deal.

GunBR

Smackdown Rating:

It did retain 87 percent of Raw viewers a bit above of the 85% is usually does since it went live.

Also, it seems the Obama farewell might have hurt a bit since the ratings winner was Anderson Cooper.
Without the NFL on monday there's no way that Smackdown will win again, even being a way better show

Top Bottom