• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

oh god have you seen FallingEdge LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT MAN

6zdseqS.gif

you could be a star pal

Very impressive.

More impressive is imagining the comparably slight Bronson Lee as a cameraman at CZW events.

Both look like cool dudes. Wrassle GAF is a good community.

klonere

Banned
Interesting fact: on the infamous episode of Nitro with the Fingerpoke of Doom and "that'll put butts in seats", Nitro actually beat Raw in the overrun when Goldberg came out to take on the newly reformed NWO, hitting a 6.5 rating, compared to the 5.9 of Raw which was the Foley title win.

You'd never guess that from how brave and groundbreaking it was for the WWE to put the belt on a guy like Foley and backlash from the butts in seats line. History, victors, written etc.

Post the gif RBH.

Skeletos311

I just caught up on a bunch of NXT.

I can't take anymore Liv Morgan, Peyton Royce, and Billie Kay. They all suck.

Onee Lorken is a dumb name.

Asuka's English is improving.

Andrade Cien Almas is depressing.

klonere

Banned
Yes, cornette sabotaging the nerds early in the year.

he was complaining about no good punches in a promotion where refs to admonish talents for using them and one guy in particular uses a closed fist punch as a spot and its pretty clear he's never watched an okada match before. he also complained about too much selling and then not enough selling.

he's got a great gimmick for getting people mad though i guess?

The funny thing about about Cornette's opinions on Okada vs Omega is that they're so nondescript, so typically Cornette that anyone who knows what he's like could've guessed what he was going to say beforehand.

Old Man Yells At Cloud, indeed.

*edit, also, he's just trying to drum up interest in his podcast, as well as providing his fans with exactly what they want to hear.

Menome

I can't take anymore Liv Morgan, Peyton Royce, and Billie Kay. They all suck.

These new women are bad....like pre NXT divas bad. Is Sara Del Rey gone from being a full time trainer?

I initially quite liked Peyton Royce when she was making her first few scattershot appearances, but the Australian schoolgirl-clique thing she has with Billie Kay has killed off any momentum.

But I don't need her any more. I have my future wife.

94o4NeZ.png

Top Bottom