• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Nintendo is the competition to Sony/Microsoft in the same way non-WWE wrestling companies are in competition with WWE.

I mean, they technically are but come on.

Zach

Me following the Switch coverage:

Sephzilla

both were already $249 with a game this holiday. that will probably be their regular price at some point this year. I wouldn't be surprised if regular xbone dropped to $199 this holiday.

switch feels like a total ripoff in comparison. doesn't help that it's $399 in Canada, and Zelda is $79.99. fuck this shit.

Shit, unless Nintendo pulls a 3DS and abruptly does a quick price cut there's a possibility that the Switch will only be $50 cheaper than the goddamn PS4 Pro come next holiday season.

Nintendo is the competition to Sony/Microsoft in the same way non-WWE wrestling companies are in competition with WWE.

I mean, they technically are but come on.

I think its more like Xbox and PlayStation are Steam and Nintendo is the Uplay Store.

You wouldnt want to only play games from the Uplay Store.

Zach

Switch looks like shit tbh
Zelda is literally their entire launch lineup
Too many fucking controllers
Costs too much
The gray one seems like it'll be harder to find than the Democrat vs Republican one

No fuk u I just got here

You're confusing everyone with this out-of-order quoting.

Switch looks like shit tbh
Zelda is literally their entire launch lineup
Too many fucking controllers
Costs too much
The gray one seems like it'll be harder to find than the Democrat vs Republican one

Enough Switch conversation.

No fuk u I just got here

Anth0ny

i can get the entire switch experience until mario drops by spending $60 for zelda on a console i already own

that sounds like the best course of action at this time

i can also just keep playing GTA V. that sounds great!

Zach

If both wrasslers cannot hold up their end of the bargain -- both the entertaining punching and worthwhile selling -- then I don't want to see punching in wrassle. The no-names in this gif know how to work, daddeh.

klonere

Banned

If both wrasslers cannot hold up their end of the bargain -- both the entertaining punching and worthwhile selling -- then I don't want to see punching in wrassle. The no-names in this gif know how to work, daddeh.

FFS you can see the ref giving out for closed fists at the start and then he just keeps laying into him

exposing the goddamn business

beautiful looking strikes and great selling though

Fox318

totally.

Punches need to feel like a holy shit moment instead of a transition spot between spot # 432 and spot# 2

Raw64life

Attention Robocop guy: Amazon has Switch pre-orders back up.

The last few punches were more slaps than punches.

Aiii

So not worth it
The KO punch he does might be the worst move in the WWE

Would it hurt the guy to make it look realistic? He's so afraid of actually hitting anyone he legit doesn't even touch guys most of the time with it.

I mean, seriously, just give them a little love tap, work that hard style. Nobody is going to the back to try and kick a 7 foot man's ass if he accidentally clocks them a little too hard.

Top Bottom