• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

68208665.jpg
You heard me friend.

o3aFBIa.gif

ya I misspoke

Go back to 1992, N64 was garbage too

Nintendo doesn't know how to make fucking controllers anymore, they overcomplicate it with bullshit

Aiii

So not worth it
but WWE Nintendo fans love WWE Nintendo so much, why would they ever end their WWE Network Nintendo Paid Service subscription?

Lets be honest here, every console manufacturer are at fault here for exactly the same thing. Asking for money for something that's free on PC.

Sephzilla

N64 had the last great professional wrasslin games. One of the best Mario games. The best version of Resident Evil 2. The best Smash Brothers. Goldeneye. Perfect Dark. The best Mario party games. Rogue Squadron. Anyone saying the N64 was just alright is clowning themselves.

Why would anyone buy a Nintendo console at launch? I have zero faith that this thing won't suffer from the same wasteland of months between big releases that all Nintendo consoles have suffered since the N64. That's not to say that Nintendo console don't end up with a fantastic catalogue of games, you've just got to time your drop in right. 2/3 years in should do it.

N64 had the last great professional wrasslin games. One of the best Mario games. The best version of Resident Evil 2. The best Smash Brothers. Goldeneye. Perfect Dark. The best Mario party games. Rogue Squadron.

Anyone saying the N64 was just alright is clowning themselves.

KoC2 > N64 wrestling games

That being said, 64 is a great console. Much like the marks are in here for wrestling, their opinions on kideo game consoles are trash as well.

Sephzilla

THAT BEING SAID: N64 was the first clear sign that Nintendo was starting to go in the wrong direction. They stuck to pricey cartridges when everyone else was jumping to CD-Roms and the end result was that it costed Nintendo a ton of big titles in the process. They also went with a goofy fucking control scheme instead of sticking with what worked - which is why the Playstation controller is the logical evolution of the SNES.

Gamecube continued all of the negative trends that the N64 started in terms of having no finger on the pulse of customers.

N64 is fine, but it's equally as arse backwards as many other Nintendo console outings in so many respects.
Imagine a GAF gaming side during that consoles reveal and launch period!
DROUGHTS, CARTS, MEMORY PAKS, THREE (good) GAMES AT LAUNCH

Lothar

Banned
N64 had the last great professional wrasslin games. One of the best Mario games. The best version of Resident Evil 2. The best Smash Brothers. Goldeneye. Perfect Dark. The best Mario party games. Rogue Squadron.

Anyone saying the N64 was just alright is clowning themselves.

Only good wrestling games ever were FirePro. Mario Sunshine > Mario 64. N64 didn't even have a metroid game lol. GameCube had one of the best.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why would anyone buy a Nintendo console at launch? I have zero faith that this thing won't suffer from the same wasteland of months between big releases that all Nintendo consoles have suffered since the N64. That's not to say that Nintendo console don't end up with a fantastic catalogue of games, you've just got to time your drop in right. 2/3 years in should do it.

Actually, since there's only one Nintendo console for the first time ever, this should hopefully be better from now on.

I'm mostly getting it because it's a 3DS successor and the first handheld (aside from the Vita, RIP) that provides legit console-quality gaming on the go. I'm a sucker for handheld gaming, always preferred it and have been waiting for a long time to play actual console games on the go instead of gimped experiences due to limiting hardware.

Sephzilla

The only people sad about the N64 not having a Metroid game are the 14 people who would have bought a Metroid game. They're probably sitting at the same table with the 8 people who bought F-Zero GX

4df3cda45fb593fc93884e1f67ad28a1.gif

Do you miss being on TV?

Vince: God, no. That was a chore. I enjoyed it, but it just ate up so much time personally, and I couldn't produce and direct, which is what I love to do. I love to help create new stars and tweak this and help them grow here.

ZQnpPxp.jpg

Are we prepared to call Nintendo the TNA of kideo game manufacturers?

Gimmicky bullshit? FACT.
Small gems in fields of shit (Lashley = Splatoon) FACT.

I'm really looking forward to Triple H vs Rollins. Not because I think the feud will be good but because it's gonna be like it was with Roman with Triple H once again failing to get a babyface over. They've waited way too long to have him appear, Seth as a face at best gets tepid cheers.

I'm really looking forward to Triple H vs Rollins. Not because I think the feud will be good but because it's gonna be like it was with Roman with Triple H once again failing to get a babyface over. They've waited way too long to have him appear, Seth as a face at best gets tepid cheers.

What if HHH then starts trying to get the pops like it's 2006-2008 all over again, seems like it could be worth it.

Locking in finish prediction now: Trips goes for a pedigree which is countered into a pedigree, Cole wont shut up about how Rollins beat the game at his own game.

What if HHH then starts trying to get the pops like it's 2006-2008 all over again, seems like it could be worth it.

Locking in finish prediction now: Trips goes for a pedigree which is countered into a pedigree, Cole wont shut up about how Rollins beat the game at his own game.
With how bad Seth's pedigree is, I wouldn't be shocked if Triple H refuses to lose to it. I wouldn't even blame him.

Why the fuck is Rollins still doing the Pedigree anyways
He says he won't stop using it until he beats Triple H with it.

Rollins isn't a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's just a guy

they're pretty bad but at least they're not wiimotes

It's all fun and games to me until you have to use the remote sideways like an awkward NES controller, and then waggle, and that dinky d-pad.

So basically playing super paper mario.

Top Bottom