• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sephzilla

The worst Nintendo controller is the GameCube controller. Fuck that thing. It looks like a Toys-R-Us product. Disproportionate button sizes. Bad triggers. The C-stick sucked. And I hate Melee players for tricking people into thinking it was good

Nintendo makes some of the best games ever so no

Just like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe had some of their best matches with TNA.

Nintendo is TNA.
56dfbc62483926b3e70e70f197cd3f2e29a375c7_hq.jpg

Anth0ny

The worst Nintendo controller is the GameCube controller. Fuck that thing. It looks like a Toys-R-Us product. Disproportionate button sizes. Bad triggers. The C-stick sucked. And I hate Melee players for tricking people into thinking it was good

Nintendo already has me worked up, now do I have to shoot?

Hey now, Anth0ny has at least two bullets, it's a good controller specifically for Smash Bros Melee and Metroid Prime.
Then it's nothing but blanks.

fhqwhgads

Look I can understand you guys being Negative Nancies about the Switch because let's be honest when's the last time GAF was positive about something Nintendo did, but you start bashing the Gamecube controller and now you've all crossed the line. Get back to wrassle talk before you all go off into the deep end and break out the "Donkey Kong Country was never good" side of crazy.

Look I can understand you guys being Negative Nancies about the Switch because let's be honest when's the last time GAF was positive about something Nintendo did, but you start bashing the Gamecube controller and now you've all crossed the line. Get back to wrasse talk before you all go off into the deep end and break out the "Donkey Kong Country was never good" side of crazy.

I see nothing about the Gamecube controller that is even remotely positive

Zach

Look I can understand you guys being Negative Nancies about the Switch because let's be honest when's the last time GAF was positive about something Nintendo did, but you start bashing the Gamecube controller and now you've all crossed the line. Get back to wrassle talk before you all go off into the deep end and break out the "Donkey Kong Country was never good" side of crazy.

I said I like the Gamecube controller, fhgldsldsods!

rip.gif

enewtabie

Ok so I preordered the Switch. Owned every Nintendo going back to the NES when I got it in the 6th grade. Yet, I'm still concerned on some of it's features.

I wonder what the overlap for people who pre-ordered Switch and bought WWE 2K17 is. Probably high.

Being a Yukes supporter in the 2010s is more embarrassing and deserving of shame than liking Nintendo, and it's not even close

No matter what, there's one pro you already can't take away from the Switch, and that's "It'll never have a WWE Yukes game"

Being a Yukes supporter in the 2010s is more embarrassing and deserving of shame than liking Nintendo, and it's not even close

No matter what, there's one pro you already can't take away from the Switch, and that's "It'll never have a WWE Yukes game"
NBA 2K was in one of little trailer things. Don't rule out Vinny Mac just yet.

Nekofrog

Banned
300 for the console
70 for the pro controller (or is it 80?)
35 to 40 for a 128gb SD card
80 for second controller set
30 (?) For controller grip to even hold it
60 for game (of which there are barely any)

Wtf is going on at Nintendo

Sephzilla

300 for the console

You're also forgetting a monthly/yearly fee for online.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is in full on "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING" mode at this point. It seems like they learned nothing from the Wii-U and haven't payed attention to their competition at all.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't see the war chest getting any bigger any time soon

And while I'll admit Zelda looked like one of the best games I'll ever play (despite hating all recent Zelda console games), I still have a wii u that I bought at launch and only played like 5 times total. I'll just get it on that.

300 for the console

Its post attitude era WWE. Nintendo trying to relive Thier former glory

Top Bottom