• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Just listened to Cornette's opinion on Omega x Okada.

I hate throwing out the term "hater", but it seems appropriate here. He really just loves old school stuff, it seems.

Edit:

Also, yes, the Ultimate Warrior is a piece of shit.

Kaladin

Eh, I decided against pre-ordering a Nintendo Switch today. Instead of getting a home console that is able to go portable, we get a portable console with a TV dock and a shit ton of expensive accessories. Also Nintendo continues to fail at online.

I am intrigued by the HD Rumble and the motion sensor stuff, but it's not enough right now.

I'll play this like I did the Wii U and the XBox One and wait for any must have games. Closest I've seen so far is the new Zelda, but that's a wait and see too.

S3QAAYQ.png

Ux8056a.gif

Pikma

Banned
The battery life for the joy cons is 20 hrs but yeah this whole shit is one of the biggest rip off in gaming I've seen lately. This only proves that the people taking the decisions over at Nintendo are huge marks of themselves and think they are the Apple of gaming, which is absolutely hilarious, it kinda reminds me of a certain company 🤔🤔🤔
except not even Vince is stupid enough to charge $29.99/month for the Network lol

Kaladin

They said let's do that but make the accessories ourselves rather than license them.

Oh there will be third party accessories, they ain't making anything you can't duplicate...and they went with USB-C, so you know that $30 charger is going to end up as an early adopter fee.

Zach

Man. Triple H and Randy Orton are boring my face off at Unforgiven 2004. I thought I'd give this main event a chance buuut...

Zach

God, the RKO is some phony baloney garbage. I said it!

Ah, the fallout of Evolution....I both love and hate that angle. Love the angle, hate the matches.
It does seem like a strong enough angle... just with dudes I'm not very interested in.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It does seem like a strong enough angle... just with dudes I'm not very interested in.
Ric Flair pretending to be JJ Dillon, HHH looking like Harley Race pretending to be Ric Flair...I can't wait until I get there in 2020.

Kaladin

The angle is as good of a stable break-up as you can get. Batista does it better than Orton, but it's still good. The matches though? The whole main event style of WWE in mid 2000's was bland as fuck.

Zach

I know Batisto eventually turns on Triple H and dethrones him, and some weirdos like NeoGAF Vince McMahon love it, so I look forward to seeing that.

Top Bottom