• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Recall

So I pondered last night what an indy style WWE show would look like.

I got my answer it would look like day 2 of the UK tournament.

Day 1 due to time limits was way more WWE doing an indy impression. Day 2 was just a pure indy show on a bigger stage and it was fucking stellar

Best thing about day 2 is it elevated day 1 by making stuff that happened there mean something

Did you not watch any of the CWC tournament?

Did you not watch any of the CWC tournament?

Actually I haven't, was in one of my not really into wrestling phases when it happened and never got around to it when by the time I really got back in TJP was sucking the air out of the room every night with the belt.

I'd argue though this is a better example regardless of an indy show on a bigger stage because it's not weight limited so we got small guy vs little guy matches too

C2Pa_9HUsAEoGmS.jpg

This is a cool picture

Considering Vince wasn't even in the UK for the shows this weekend (neither was Dunn for that matter), I doubt he'd be involved in the weekly show.

Then it will probably be excellent.

They should shift the NXT power to someone else and make Regal the boss man on TV in the UK show.

Main event was probably the 5th or 6th best match I have seen all year,

How many matches have you seen in 15 days?

Heroman

Banned
Then it will probably be excellent.

They should shift the NXT power to someone else and make Regal the boss man on TV in the UK show.

How many matches have you seen in 15 days?
Like 25, I don't it was better than the last 4 matches of wk 11 but it was still a fantastic match.

Like 25, I don't it was better than the last 4 matches of wk 11 but it was still a fantastic match.

But was it better than the GOAT WWE mark match Nak & Zayn?

I bet Heroman loved the Young Bucks spotfest shitfest, what a mark

That match was better than 90% of the stuff out of WWE last year. Rather than just spots for spots, they had a build and crescendo not just finisher spams + kickouts

Top Bottom