• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

how do you release a "complete beavis and butthead" collection and they dont have the music videos ffs

Do you know how much that set would have to cost for it to justify the insane amount of money they'd have to put together for the rights to sell all those videos on disc????

Kurita

is someone going to shoot on wwe hall of famer donald trump this week?

or will we all continue to be worked?

CwyU_-TUUAAUvjR.jpg

Well Seph. We have a even greater test next week. I don't think I'll be able to go to the game. It's probably best for me anyway but it would be a nice 25th birthday present

Shoot Fisherman suplex.
mma-back-body-drop-o.gif

Worked Fisherman suplex:
iBjbI9.gif

Shoot piledriver:
f20_36.gif

Worked piledriver
giphy.gif

Shoot piledriver
giphy.gif

Worked piledriver
RiiVZ.gif

Shoot People's Elbow:
of8sp1.gif

Shoot Rock Bottom:
rock-bottom-in-mma.gif

Worked Rock Bottom:
506a2e96b72b9496b9fd70c1fff20e12a340f785_hq.gif

Zach

I kinda feel bad for Michael Cole. Watching the UK thing again and he just robotically, methodically states WWE Facts. He sounds dead inside. I bet he hates wrestling.

Did somebody say shoot?

q4Q7IEL.gif

I kinda feel bad for Michael Cole. Watching the UK thing again and he just robotically, methodically states WWE Facts. He sounds dead inside. I bet he hates wrestling.

You still on the first day? Him and Nigel did really well on the second, seemed to settle into a groove and Cole actually sounded *genuinely* excited, rather than just fake excited because Vince is yelling in his hear to be excited.

Zach

I'm not saying he's doing a bad job. Especially for Michael Cole. Oh, I only just finished the second match. Anyway, he just sounds like a lifeless automaton.

Winner #2: "I'm a thoroughbred horse baby!"

Aww, that's adorable.

Top Bottom