• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

I broke my childhood friend Cody's leg when we were trying to work a match in my grandparent's living room. I'm pretty sure it was just a freak accident where I leaned on him too hard at just the wrong angle, but I like to pretend I had him in the figure-four.

DMczaf

I broke my childhood friend Cody's leg when we were trying to work a match in my grandparent's living room. I'm pretty sure it was just a freak accident where I leaned on him too hard at just the wrong angle, but I like to pretend I had him in the figure-four.

Zach is Seth 😔

RYJRYC4.gif
That kid needs to stop before he destroys his back. Even with those strong legs, he is still going to be in pain most of his life if he isn't very careful.

Shoot sunday:

my cousin tried to put me in the walls of jericho when we were little kids, either he did it wrong or that move does not work as advertised as I slammed my legs down and he hit the ground face first.

i did a shoot stunner once

damn near broke my friend's nose. dude had color.

A kid at school tried to give me a stunner. Unfortunately for him he was a vanilla midget and he couldn't do anything but hang from my neck.

I guess you could say I went into business for myself that day.

Mahonay

Banned
i did a shoot stunner once

damn near broke my friend's nose. dude had color.

I put my cousin in a shoot sharpshooter

That motherfucker tapped in seconds

I did a shooting star press once that ended exactly like Brock's WM one.

Shoot sunday:

my cousin tried to put me in the walls of jericho when we were little kids, either he did it wrong or that move does not work as advertised as I slammed my legs down and he hit the ground face first.
I tried to shoot spear a kid in 6th grade who was talking smack about my sister...he turned it into a shoot DDT. I was knocked out cold momentarily.

Pikma

Banned
I hit the tombstone on a good friend of mine once, poor fucker didn't want to sell my moves so I had his head hit the concrete

It wasn't that bad but he never forgot to sell the next times we sportentertained

I tried to shoot spear a kid in 6th grade who was talking smack about my sister...he turned it into a shoot DDT. I was knocked out cold momentarily.

Some drunk dude tried to spear me years ago when I was living in "Kentuckiana" and that's exactly what I did to him, he was much to old to be a sixth grader but I wouldn't be surprised if he only had a sixth grade education.

Also when I was in like 3rd or 4th grade I was a pretty small kid and my best friend who I was a couple months older than looked like a giant compared to me, he lifted me up and I was on his shoulder and I swung down with my arm around his neck and DDT'd him into the grass, knocked him out for a second.

A friend of mine had picked me up to demonstrate a hip-lock to set up a suplex, but I flinched, and he let go, causing me to fall on my neck and head, I was concussed and didn't know where I was for a second.

My cousin also tried to chokeslam me onto his bed, but I ended up breaking his bed with the impact. He had some real heat with his mom after that, while I got away clean as a whistle.

Top Bottom