• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The level of marks in this crowd is off the fucking charts. 3/4 of these people paid for this match alone. Where the FUCK did they find this crowd???

shwimpy

The level of marks in this crowd is off the fucking charts. 3/4 of these people paid for this match alone. Where the FUCK did they find this crowd???
florida.gif

Kaladin

I just noticed something.

Earlier tonight, the Florida regular fan who always wears the Hogan shirt and bandana was ringside in front of the hard cam. After this break, I just saw him sit up in front row, but on the opposite side off camera and where he was there are some guys holding a Winnipeg sign.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What's the fucking point of HEEL SHENANIGANS if they don't even work on Roman???

Foffy

Banned
Man, they're totally trying to use quick camera shots of happy fans to get this failed Roman experiment over, right?

Jesus.

LiQuid!

Alright, so I broke my Resolution to stop watching Raw on day 2. It was a bad start, but next week we're starting fresh. I'm fucking done with this show. The marks can have it. I'll continue to #pray4sami

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blue we gotta draft RR number one this year. It's the time of the big dog, baby girl. He's locked, cocked, and ready to go.

Top Bottom