• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

C2S4Ol3WQAA6rmG.jpg:large
I fucking love Pete Dunne. I haven't felt so attached/invested in a wrestler in such a long time.

Hex

Banned
MAN CALLED STIIIIAANG

MY GOD IT'S STING, BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON???

*6'8 with mask and terribad wig walks to the ring*
OMG IT'S STING, BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON??

*5'11 Jabroni in bad mask with terribad wig*

OMG IT'S STING, BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON??

Do you know how much that set would have to cost for it to justify the insane amount of money they'd have to put together for the rights to sell all those videos on disc????

This is exactly why Sinclair hasn't bothered with the ROH backlog: getting rid of the entrance music from the old shows isn't worth the effort.

C2UBf8PUoAA_Y_6.jpg

please tell me riddle is just wandering round the airport with the title belt

I hope he took it to reflex when he went out clubbing with the punters <3

Browny

Banned
even as someone who enjoys reflex (moreso before they dropped the 80s music), I can't imagine there was much else on offer on a Sunday night
Very true- although it's been a while since I've been out in town, there are very few Sunday night clubs open. But still...

Edit: Dunne Havoc? Good stuff - need to jump back on the Progress train this year.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that Jimmy Havoc dude looks like something out of a videogame.

I love it :eek:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Will Osprey, Ricochet and Zack Sabre are in WCPW? o_O

edit: do current subscribers also get the free months? If not thats fucked

this is fucked

rumble, mania, feb ppv and everything else for only $10

all to make that subscriber number on their quarterly report look strong for investors

If this makes business sense for the WWE then whatever, let them do it. The part that irks me (or will irk me) is when bring it up 20 times tonight on RAW.

Zach

Armageddon '04 is really bad. But Funaki celebrating his Cruiserweight Championship win with all of the announcers was kinda cute.

Top Bottom