• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Heroman

Banned
MLK day Raw huh?
D6mujap.gif

Hasney

MLK day Raw huh?

Hulk Hogan is returning to Raw! But what is The Hulksters business? Is The Immortal One returning to enter the Royal Rumble? Or maybe he has Wrestlemania on his mind? Or maybe he's had his Booty-O's?

Tune in this Monday night on Raw, kicking off at 8/7 C on USA Network

imBask

Banned
So what's the plan for tonight? Typical MLK day RAW?

Sasha lose
New Day get humiliated
Titus gets fired
Goldust turns on R-Truth and beat his ass for an uncut 15 min

Hasney

When and where did this trend of yelling "ONE FALL" start
And why

I don't think anyone actually knows other than it started in the UK. The two answers I've seen most common are:

1. British wrestling was more 2 out of 3 falls back in the day, so yelling one fall is just in reference to faux shock.
  2. Drunk Scottish people at ICW started it. Because they were drunk.

I don't think anyone actually knows other than it started in the UK. The two answers I've seen most common are:

1. British wrestling was more 2 out of 3 falls back in the day, so yelling one fall is just in reference to faux shock.
    [*]Drunk Scottish people at ICW started it. Because they were drunk.
This is the correct answer.

Menome

2. Drunk Scottish people at ICW started it. Because they were drunk.

The Club disguises themselves as ghosts in white blankets with eyeholes cut out and ambush the New Day

Donald Trump.

Just Donald Trump.

Standing there.

Not saying anything.

Looking disapproving at every non-white person who walks past.

UberTag

didnt realize jericho won the us title, he should turn it into the canadian title
Dude was born in the States. Turning the US title into the Canadian title is more of a Lance Storm thing.
Brock is more of a Canadian than Chris is these days. He actually likes living here.

I wasn't watching at the time (dropped out after WM20) but whenever I look at 2004 Smackdown event lineups I think "boy, that era must've been the drizzling shits huh?".

I remember glancing at a random episode mid year and JBL hired Gangrel and Viscera to attack the Undertaker or something, yep.

I wasn't watching at the time (dropped out after WM20) but whenever I look at 2004 Smackdown event lineups I think "boy, that era must've been the drizzling shits huh?".

I remember glancing at a random episode mid year and JBL hired Gangrel and Viscera to attack the Undertaker or something, yep.

They structured everything on Smackdown around Brock and Heyman's booking. When both of them left, the dominoes started falling and everything fell apart.

Zach

Miz completely blown up in the 2nd round. Can't believe he made it through a round, though.

And a second! Miz the legit shooter! :O

And a third! I can't believe it. Puder should be ashamed of himself since he's apparently an actual MMA fighter or whatevz.

Top Bottom