• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

klonere

Banned
THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON, THE DEADMAN VS THE DEMON.

i want to fucking die

Mahonay

Banned
C'MON AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN, DEMON KING

DEMON KING

DEMON KING, WHERE ARE YA

DEMON KING

DEMON KING

YOU CAN'T BEAT ME, DEMON KING
God. Fuck. That was the level of bad that ended promotions like WCW. WWE is lucky there is no direct competition to pounce on them after shit like that.

Sephzilla

i knew main roster WWE was going to ruin the Demon gimmick with Balor but my cynical self was shocked at how fucking quickly they ruined it

is that the big rumored match balor vs taker because that would suck. balor is a vanilla geek. Don't know why people keep comparing his demon gimmick to taker. Nothing changes about the guy besides crawling to the ring like the boogeyman.

i knew main roster WWE was going to ruin the Demon gimmick with Balor but my cynical self was shocked at how fucking quickly they ruined it

What is there to ruin? all the demon gimmick is just a different entrance he barely even changes the way he fights.

Mahonay

Banned
This was the same people that thought having Seth make his huge return and remain a cowardly heel was a good idea, which immediately squashed the mega pops he was getting.

They are experts over at RAW of ruining things that were previously hot before their direct interference.

Seth+Rollins+powerbombs+Finn+Balor.gif

Gets a little more depressing every time I look at it.

Mahonay

Banned
is that the big rumored match balor vs taker because that would suck. balor is a vanilla geek. Don't know why people keep comparing his demon gimmick to taker. Nothing changes about the guy besides crawling to the ring like the boogeyman.

What is there to ruin? all the demon gimmick is just a different entrance he barely even changes the way he fights.
I didn't care that much for the demon gimmick, but it was undoubtedly over in NXT. A merch machine.

I really want a heel Balor but he's probably like Cena where they'll try claiming the merch sales are too good to ever do it.

95a6c16fe22438ec984b3c54d2f9402d.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> His face WWE character

Mahonay

Banned
I'd honestly be cool with that match if Demon Balor was the one to retire Undertaker. But good lord we'd be looking at 20 minutes for intros alone.
Balor could have a bath salts zombie entrance since they're in Florida. Ends Taker's career by eating his face and stealing his dark magic.

Zach

I really want a heel Balor but he's probably like Cena where they'll try claiming the merch sales are too good to ever do it.

95a6c16fe22438ec984b3c54d2f9402d.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> His face WWE character

Hey, he's basically you tough guys, with your coarse and naughty language. So impressive.

Caderfix

I have this weird feeling given how lackluster Seth has been since his return that his match with HHH at Wrestlemania is gonna suck.

I really doubt it'll suck as bad as HHH vs Roman. That was boring, top of "make Roman look strong" phase (so far), the crowd was shitting all over it and the result was what the crowd and a bunch of others (I'd guess majority) didn't want to see. It was a very rare combination of things that suck resulting in total suckage.

Top Bottom