• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I kind of wish they played it as Mickie came back, no contract signed and attacked a referee to gain access inside the cage and then helped Alexa win. Then Becky can scream to Shane and Daniel about giving Mickie a contract and facing her.

Mickie James isn't a big name.

Also, the match was mediocre and there was basically no point to it being in a cage at all. I don't blame the crowd for being deflated.

The match was ok, and Mickie is a big enough name to generate a bigger reaction, not the huge pop by any stretch of the imagination, but certainly louder than what we got.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Watching 205 for the first time in like a month... So this Cedric/Fox stuff has really gone places...

Need a photo of Mickie on SD.
C2a-Gr3UcAA8-Zz.jpg

The always infallible metric of Twitter statistic shows Mickie is still something people get excited about. Both the Tweets mentioning her are some of the most shared/liked Tweets about the show tonight.

Barrage

The Cedric-Dar stuff is fun, Cedrics just overqualified for it.

He shouldve been pushed as a top guy in NXT. WWE could have had a young, homegrown(as in, not with previous big tv exposure), black champ in NXT. Woulda fixed so many problems.

The Cedric-Dar stuff is fun, Cedrics just overqualified for it.

He shouldve been pushed as a top guy in NXT. WWE could have had a young, homegrown(as in, not with previous big tv exposure), black champ in NXT. Woulda fixed so many problems.

*Stares at Apollo Crews*

WWE are retweeting a bunch of people commenting about Mickie returning, and also RT a random Hideo Itami Tweet. It's inclusion in the same timeline made me laugh...

xNrFCdt.png

Top Bottom